15th March 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?

How to apply for scholarship to study Masters in hospital administration from university in UK through distance learning from Oman? Can someone let me know the complete procedure to be followed for it? Expecting a quick reply for my query.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  3. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration?
  4. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  5. Procedure of application for Masters in Hospital Managment?
  6. Is there any scholarships for students who want to do research in Police Administration? How can I get the scholarship?
  7. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  8. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  9. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  10. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  11. Procedure to apply for Masters in USA or UK? How to get scholarship?
  12. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  13. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  14. Which are the better options available after completing BDS if one needs to switch their career option?
  15. Best colleges for MHA (masters in Hospital Administration)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Average salary after Masters in Hospital Administration from Manipal University?
  17. What is the job opportunity to do masters degree in hospital administration? What is the starting salary?
  18. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
28th September 2021, 11:24 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?

There is one scholarship named chevening scholarship...
If a candidate meet it's english language requirement, have an undergraduate degree and have 2 years work experience. Then one can avail this scholarship.

If a candidate belongs to Developing commonwealth country, then also you can apply for scholarship for masters programme..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?