19th January 2016, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship after 12th with 59% and studying engineering in University college of Engineering, Kota?

I am studying in university college of engineering Kota my father economically so he have no job. and my 12th class 59%, can I get scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get scholarship for ST candidates while studying in Government Engineering college?
  2. Can I get a seat in GATE in Instrumentation branch after scoring 366 in GATE with 26.33 marks?
  3. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  4. Will there be any part time B.Tech courses in Mumbai?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  6. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  7. Eligibility to apply for scholarship in Chennai for Guwahati domicile student?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan if studying B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering?
  10. Scholarship to study Master of Engineering in Toronto University for an Indian student?
  11. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which colleges I can get admission having secured a rank of 37000 in RPET?
  13. Which are the colleges available for me after scoring 4153 rank in PGECET
  14. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  15. Scholarship for second year engineering students in Tamil Nadu university?
  16. Details of different scholarship exams to study MS in USA after Engineering in electronics? Minimum budget required to study there?
  17. Which colleges will I get in Analysis branch after scoring 7827 rank in PGECET
  18. Companies offering Industrial Training to Electronics and Communication students in Kota? Procedure to apply?
19th January 2016, 10:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship after 12th with 59% and studying engineering in University college of Engineering, Kota?

Yes, definitely you can get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies in Engineering course but, you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should be less than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study Engineering course only through entrance examination counselling.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can apply for scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website http://epass.cgg.gov.in/, if all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you can get scholarship for pursuing Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?