12th January 2016, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after 8.5 CGPA in 10th class?

I am SC candidate I got 8.5 cgpa in tenth class how can I get scholarship? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

15th January 2016, 12:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship after 8.5 CGPA in 10th class?

Your 8.5 CGPA is very good and being a SC candidate you will definitely get some benefit of this good grade. After scoring such a good grade you can apply for the following scholarships :

** Foundation for Academic Excellence and Access
** Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test
** Loreal India for Young Women in Science Scholarships (For girls only)
** Your school may award you some scholarship as per the school's policy.

For getting these scholarships you simply have to apply first then after you have to appear in the exam conducted by the respected authority. After scoring good rank in the test you will be awarded with the decided scholarship.
15th January 2016, 05:15 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship after 8.5 CGPA in 10th class?

Yes, you are eligible for SGC scholarship offered to the students who have scored above 6.2 CGPA in 10th board examination.

Only candidates who are girl and single child of there parents are eligible to apply for scholarship.

So, if you have all above eligibility you can apply for scholarship. For more information about it visit at www.scholarships.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?