14th February 2023, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for continuing further MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan?

I am studying MBBS in kyrgyzstan i completed my second year of my MBBS course now my parents are not able to pay my tution fee please provide me any scholarship or further help then i can continue my study otherwise my future will be destroy please provide me any help

14th February 2023, 11:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship for continuing further MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan?

Scholarship for continuing further MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan?

1. Well Mountain Initiative Scholar Program 2023,

2. Aga Khan Foundation’s International Scholarship Programme (ISP) 2023,

3. J. N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023,

4. Education Future International Scholarship - USA & Non-USA 2023,

5. ETS TOEFL Scholarships.
15th February 2023, 06:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Scholarships

1. Armenian International Women's Association (AIWA) Scholarship Awards 2023,

2. Well Mountain Initiative Scholar Program 2023,

3. Aga Khan Foundation’s International Scholarship Programme (ISP) 2023,

4. J. N. Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2023.
15th February 2023, 07:21 PM
NaubiShah

There are several scholarship opportunities available for international students who wish to continue their MBBS education in Kyrgyzstan. Some of these scholarships are:
  • Osh International Medical University Scholarship: Osh International Medical University offers scholarships to international students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and provides a stipend for living expenses.
  • Kyrgyzstan Government Scholarship: The government of Kyrgyzstan offers scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their MBBS education in the country. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and provides a stipend for living expenses.
  • Jalalabad State University Scholarship: Jalalabad State University offers scholarships to international students who wish to study MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and provides a stipend for living expenses.
  • Asian Development Bank Scholarship: The Asian Development Bank offers scholarships to students from developing countries who wish to pursue their higher education in Asia. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and provides a stipend for living expenses.

To apply for these scholarships, students need to visit the official website of the respective universities or organizations and follow the application procedure.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
16th February 2023, 02:16 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

MBBS scholarship is usually merit based and a candidate has to have excellent academic background in order to apply to such scholarships.
In case you cant find any scholarship , you can take up any part time job to finance your studies.
Many countries allow international students to take up part time job.
Students can take up part time job based on their skills and qualifications to meet their expenses.

The popular MBBS scholarship abroad are
Brunel Medical school International Scholarship
Itni Sina medical science Scholarship Program
Rhodes Scholarship
In order to apply for Rhodes Scholarship
The candidate must be an Indian citizen , holding an Indian passport , should be between 18 years and 25 years .
Must have completed an UG program in India and have an excellent academic record .
Thus one has to go through the eligibility criteria well before applying for any scholarship.
23rd February 2023, 04:45 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Kyrgyzstan Government Scholarship: The government of Kyrgyzstan offers scholarships to international students who wish to pursue their MBBS education in the country. The scholarship covers the full tuition fee and provides a stipend for living expenses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?