3rd March 2018, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Security against Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in US?

I want to join Commercial Pilot Training Academy in US. I have heard that this course is cheaper in US than in India. I came to know that it cost Rs. 20 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in US with education loan then what bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. What I have to deposit as a security against an Education Loan of Rs. 25 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  2. Securities against Education Loan of Rs. 22 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in USA?
  3. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs for Commercial Pilot Training?
  4. Education Loan of Rs. 14 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot License without repaying during the Training?
  5. Banks cannot sponsor Education Loan more than Rs.10 Lacs? Possibility to do Pilot Training Course which costs Rs.20 Lacs?
  6. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to do Commercial Pilot Training in Canada?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan for doing Pilot Training course? Requirements to apply for Education Loan?
  8. Does Banks demand Collateral securities against Education Loan of upto Rs. 4 Lacs except SBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Bank can provide Education Loan or Rs. 24 Lacs to do Pilot Training course?
  10. List of Banks offering education loan for Pilot Training in Ahmedabad Aviation and Aeronautics institute? -- [New]
  11. Which banks give education loan for commercial pilot training?
  12. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs without security deposit to study B.Sc in Denmark?
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 40 Lacs to do Pilot Training course in Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do now to arrange money for Pilot training course?
  15. How can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 4.5 Lacs to study B.Tech without security and guarantor?
  16. Possibility to get an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for Pilot Training course in Public Sector Banks?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  18. Can I get an Education Loan again of Rs. 7 Lacs if already pursuing MS in US with loan of Rs. 25 Lacs?
21st April 2018, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Security against Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs for doing Commercial Pilot Training in US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Commercial Pilot Training Academy in US. I have heard that this course is cheaper in US than in India. I came to know that it cost Rs. 20 Lacs there for this course. If I want to apply for this course in US with education loan then what bank want to take in security for giving loan of Rs. 20 Lacs?

Students have to provide necessary collateral security for education loan of Rs 20 Lakhs to study in the USA. They have to provide collateral security in the form of land or building or flat or bank deposits or shares or bonds to cover the loan amount. Students have to contact the bank to get education loans to study in abroad. Students can get up to Rs 7.5 Lakhs of education loan without any collateral security. Students have to contact any bank branch near their residence and follow the instructions for getting education loans.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?