20th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Study loan or Bursary for pursuing B.Tech Agriculture?

I am a girl 20 years i am stuyding B.Tech Agriculture so realy have a shortage of funds i have paid a sum or Rs.62700 for registration so all course is costing me Rs.196100 and i am un employed but i am going to pay back as soon as i finished my studies

21st June 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Study loan or Bursary for pursuing B.Tech Agriculture?

im completed my b.sc.nursing next im intrested to do m.sc.nursing so how can i do that course i mean i can govt.seat?? how to aplply?? or corresponding i can do???
22nd June 2014, 11:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can definitely get bursary or education loan from the banks of India in order to complete your B.Tech course in Agriculture. Since your B.Tech course 1,96,100 so you can take education loan of this amount. Moreover, you will be tension free to know that there are very less norms to get the education loan sanctioned for this small amount. You do not need to produce any kind of securities or third party guarantee to the bank in order to get the education loan of 1,96,100. You just need to complete the requisite formalities as stated by the bank to get your education loan sanctioned.
4th July 2014, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the parents minimum income condition for education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?