21st January 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Subsidy scheme under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

I want to know about the details of subsidy scheme under education loan available in Axis Bank? I am going to apply for an education loan in this bank as I am interested to study MS course in Abroad. So, I want to know about the subsidy scheme first.

26th January 2019, 09:44 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subsidy scheme under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant?

There is not a subsidy scheme under Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MS-Abroad aspirant. Axis Bank offers education loans to students belonging to the economically weaker section under the Central Government Interest Subsidy Scheme for pursuing any of the approved courses of studies in technical and professional streams, from recognized institutions in India. To avail benefits of Central Government Interest Subsidy Scheme, student's annual parental income from all sources should be up to and inclusive of Rs. 4.5 lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?