19th October 2016, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for UP board 12th passed students?

I got 93% in up board 12th class my subjects was PCM .now I am pursuing bsc 1st year .is there any scholarship programmes for me?? Can you please give me the information on this? List of scholarships which am eligible to apply? Awaiting for the response.

19th June 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for UP board 12th passed students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 93% in up board 12th class my subjects was PCM .now I am pursuing bsc 1st year .is there any scholarship programmes for me?? Can you please give me the information on this? List of scholarships which am eligible to apply? Awaiting for the response.

There are many scholarships available for UP Board 12th passed students. In general, scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored and their family income. Some scholarships are offered through a written test. For getting scholarships, candidates have to apply online or offline. List of scholarships available for the UP board 12th passed students is given below.

UP Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for college and university students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

LIC Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?