11th November 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Third renewal of central sector scheme scholarship getting delayed

Respected Sir/Mam, My daughter Ms. Tanima Chakraborty, passed her class XII with science from CISCE Board with Index Number - B / 8480 / 009. She applied for CENTRAL Sector SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS and received the initial, first and second renewal scholarship amounts in time respectively. She applied for the third renewal which was sent to The Additional Secretary and Officiating Chief Executive & Sectary, Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations, Pragati House, 3rd Floor, 47-48, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110 505 who returned the application with reference no. 12276R / Sch. with a directive to send the 3rd renewal application to The Director ( NS), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, West Block - 1, Wing - 6, 2nd Floor, R. K. Puram, New Delhi - 110 066. As such My daughter again sent her application to the new address on 03 Feb. But she has not yet received the Scholarship amount. It is requested to enquire into the matter and arrange for payment of the third renewal scholarship amount. She is very badly needing the amount..

Thanking You,
Your,s faithfully,
Mohoit Chakraborty.

13th November 2016, 10:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Third renewal of central sector scheme scholarship getting delayed

There can be various reasons for not receiving scholarship money. Hence, it is recommended you request for feedback from the concerned authority. You can request for feedback on your case for not receiving scholarship via email. The contact details are given below.

CBSE Call Centre 1800-118-002 (Toll Free)
Programmer (Scholarship) 011-22526745
Email ID: [email protected]
22nd October 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Third renewal of central sector scheme scholarship getting delayed

My 3rd Renewal scholarship amount not received plz tell me how to check status
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?