18th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that we will get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard CBSE board with more than 80 percent?

Is true that we will get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard CBSE board with more than 80 percent? Where is the official information available about this? What are the criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the information soon?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get scholarship after scoring 82 percent in 12th CBSE board?
  3. Can I get any scholarship having 89 percent in CBSE 12th?
  4. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship?
  5. What is the procedure for applying scholarship in CBSE board after completion of 12th with 86% marks?
  6. What is the process to be followed for getting scholarship after completion of 11th standard in CBSE board?
  7. Is CBSE Board awarding scholarship of Rs. 25,000 to 12th qualified candidate?
  8. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  9. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  10. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  11. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student? -- [New]
  13. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  14. What are the jobs available after completion of 12th standard from CBSE board?
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  17. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th CBSE board with 94.8%?
  18. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 10th with 9.8 CGPA from CBSE board?
18th November 2017, 05:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that we will get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard CBSE board with more than 80 percent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is true that we will get a scholarship after completion of 12th standard CBSE board with more than 80 percent? Where is the official information available about this? What are the criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the information soon?

Yes, it is possible to get a scholarship after completion 12th standard CBSE Board with more than 80% marks. There are various government and private scholarships available for the 12th passed students to pursue higher education. Students can apply for scholarships through their college or directly (online). Many state scholarships also available for 12th passed students, it can be found in the state scholarship portal. Some of the scholarships available for the 12th passed students are given below;

Fair and Lovely Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?