25th February 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?

Hello,
Can I study my 12th standard in CBSE Board after completing my 11th standard in State Board? Please let me know about the benefits of studying in CBSE Board.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  2. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  3. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  4. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  6. What is the value of doing in state and CBSE board? Which would be better to join IIT in future?
  7. Possibility to study 11th and 12th Science of CBSE privately for Andhra State Board candidate?
  8. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  9. Will I be able to secure 95% in 12th CBSE if secured 87.69% in 10th UP State Board?
  10. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  11. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  12. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  13. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  14. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  15. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  16. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  17. Conversion from CBSE 11th to Maharashtra state board is possible in 12th?
  18. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
27th February 2016, 01:00 AM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?

No, you are not eligible to pursue 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education.

As, you have pursue 11th from state board you have to pursue 12th from same board to appear for board entrance examination.

But, due to any reason if you want to change the board you have to make gap year and take admission in 11th std again.
27th February 2016, 02:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?

No, this is not possible that your register for 10+2 board examination from state board in standard 11th and appear for board examination in 10+2 from Central Board of Secondary Education.

The registration for board examination in 10+2 is done in 10+1 only. A candidate can change board after 10th but not after 10+1. Either you need to continue with state board or you will have to take admission in standard 11th from CBSE.

There are some benefits like marking in CBSE is good and it is a bit easy to score more marks in CBSE. Everything is transparent and crystal clear.
27th October 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Possiblity to do 12th from assam board after completion of 11th from gujrat board??
What is the procedure for it ??
27th June 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 33 marks in math cbsc board can I eligible for Maharashtra State board for 11 science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?