6th September 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Which type of scholarships are available for physically disabled candidate? Procedure to apply for them?

Respected sir, I am disabled with leg but want to study Bachelor of Lab Technology course. Please tell me which type of scholarships available for me with procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in AAI Junior Executive recruitment with relaxation for Physically Disabled candidate?
  2. How to get selected in JEE 2015 being a physically disabled candidate? Benefits of being physically disabled?
  3. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  4. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Degree to become a teacher for physically disabled persons in Kerala?
  6. Relaxation available for 60% Physically Disabled candidate in Allahabad Bank Education Loan? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Is there any scholarship available for discontinued handicaped?
  8. Eligibility and educational qualification required to apply in EIL recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates?
  9. How to get selected in IIT JEE while being a physically disabled?
  10. Top colleges in Pune offering MSc Biotechnology course? Eligibility criteria for the same course? Any reservation for Physically Disabled Candidate?
  11. Central as well as State government benefits available for a Physically Disabled person? -- [New]
  12. List of scholarships available for a candidate who has secured above 90% in 10th WBBSE? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the scope in yoga field for a physically disabled woman?
  14. Are there any allowances for physically disabled?
  15. Can I get scholarships for my further studies if scored 967 marks in Intermediate being a BC-A candidate? How to apply?
  16. In which way we can get the study scholarship? Is it by giving some test or by aggregate?
  17. Can I get a good government job if I am physically disabled? I am studying in B.Com and company secretary
  18. Scholarship exam for Open Caste?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?