30th October 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Which universities in India offer scholarship for studying Ph.D.?

I am aspiring to study Ph.D. in India. So tell me about the universities which are offering scholarship for studying Ph.D. in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities in India offer scholarship for studying Ph.D.? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Linguistics with Scholarship?
  3. List of colleges which offer PhD in Germany with scholarship for M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) student?
  4. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  5. Universities which offer scholarships for Ph.D degree? Eligibility criteria and selection pattern? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  7. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  9. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  10. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate
  13. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  14. How can I do PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS in India? List of universities which offer PhD in Dentistry in India?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  16. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Sustainable Development program in India
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
31st October 2015, 08:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities in India offer scholarship for studying Ph.D.?

All the universities in India offer scholarships to the PhD undertaking students. As per the UGC Act and government law, a university's status will be snatched away and made null and void if the university fails to provide scholarship to the PhD undertaking students. It has to provide a certain amount of stipend as scholarship as an aid to the research work taken by the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?