4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

Hello Sir,
I want to know the limit one can
apply for Bank Education Loan for
doing MS in Abroad?
Kindly tell me about the limit.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  3. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
  4. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being a B.Tech graduate?
  5. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  6. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  9. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  10. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  11. Education loan to study in Abroad for a candidate who has scored 297 marks in GRE?
  12. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  13. Minimum percentile required in GRE to study MS in Abroad with Education Loan?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  15. List of Banks which provides education loan to study MBA in Germany?
  16. Eligibility to get Education Loan for study M.Pharma in Abroad?
  17. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  18. Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?
6th April 2015, 07:58 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

The main aim of the educational loans is to provide financial support from the banking systems for all meritorious and deserving candidates to pursue their higher studies.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate should have secured admission in professional or technical course through entrance examination/ selection process.

3. Candidate should have secured admission in any of the recognized university/ institution.

* For studies in abroad the maximum ceiling for educational loan is Rs.15 lacs.

* For studies in India the maximum ceiling for educational loan is Rs.7.5 lacs.
6th April 2015, 10:32 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

The banks offers student education loan to meet all education funding needs. The Education loan is provided to the student who cannot afford to study in Abroad. The maximum limit for the education loan is different for different banks. some of the banks will provide maximum amount of Rs. 20,00,000/- and some banks will provides maximum of Rs.30,00,000/-. The maximum limit for Bank Education loan is Rs. 30,00,000/-.
11th April 2015, 03:56 AM
SmilyRishu

First of all you have to fulfill all the constraints specified by the bank for getting the education loan. For your current query, i want to tell you that the maximum limit of education loan is 15 lac if a student goes abroad to study. However with in the same country the maximum limit reduces to 8 lac. In the above text i am talking about government banks but there are some limited and private banks also that provide a huge amount of education loan as per your requirement. But they demand some security treasure from you for giving you loan.
12th April 2015, 01:05 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
doing MS in Abroad?
With Regards-

You can apply upto 20 lcs for the education loan for the abroad study. Since, MS itself is very costly and if done from outside of India then automatically, the education expense increases. So, you can apply for the 20 lac of loan. The bank that will give you the loan at an ease are HDFC bank and HSBC bank.
13th April 2015, 01:42 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: What is the maximum limit to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
doing MS in Abroad?
With Regards-
Education loan has become one of the options for studying higher studies because it becomes a tax redemption method after getting a job post graduation or Post graduation.

Talking about the eligibility, you should be an Indian national and have secured admission to any higher studies after 10+2 or equivalent. Or where you have taken admission on the basis of qualifying examination and based on marks you scored.

There is a cut off marks for General i.e. 60% and for reserved categories its 50%. There are few other benefits for those who are women like a rebate of .5% will be given on rate of interest for the loans up to 10 lacs in India and Rs 20 lacs for studies abroad.

1% interest concession is provided for loan holder if the interest is serviced during the study period or moratorium period and regular repayment of installments during repayment.

Limit of loan amount::
For studies in India: Maximum Rs.10.00 lacs.
For studies abroad: Maximum Rs.20.00 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?