9th April 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

Hello,
I have already taken education loan
of Rs. 6 Lacs for B.Tech course from
State Bank of India. I want to study more.
I want to do MS in Abroad but with Education Loan.
So, SBI can avail loan for me again?
Thank you!

13th April 2015, 01:50 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad if already pursuing B.Tech through Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have already taken education loan
of Rs. 6 Lacs for B.Tech course from
State Bank of India. I want to study more.
I want to do MS in Abroad but with Education Loan.
So, SBI can avail loan for me again?
Thank you!
As you have already taken loan during your Engineering course of study and you want to apply for loan again for MS in abroad then yes you can apply for it if you clear your outstanding loan amount which is under repayment.

Once you clear your previous loan amount then you can definitely apply for loan and taking again loan will be very hassle free as not much documentation will be required for you as it was already done earlier during your loan application for the first time. There will be only few quality checks before the process new loan application for your higher studies.

To get eligible for education loan for higher studies in abroad you should be applying for any job oriented professional course or technical course , MCA, MBA or MS or any course conducted by CIMA London, CPA in USA and more. So as I could see you are looking for MS in abroad then yes you are definitely eligible to apply for it.

There is a maximum limit of education loan which is set by RBI, for studies in Abroad its 20 lacs and for studies in India its 10 lacs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?