29th February 2016, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the scholarship for 10th MP board student?

What is the scholarship for 10th MP board student? Where and how to get the scholarship? Can someone please help me to find the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th December 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scholarship for 10th MP board student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the scholarship for 10th MP board student? Where and how to get the scholarship? Can someone please help me to find the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Students after completion of 10th from MP board can apply for various scholarships. For the scholarships offered by the Madhya Pradesh Government, students can apply through the State Scholarship Portal Madhya Pradesh. State Scholarship Portal Madhya Pradesh website link is given Click Here. Students can apply for other scholarships through their school or apply directly. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th MP Board students are given below;

Amar Ujala Foundation - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website
21st May 2019, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarships for 10 passed above 80% for SC/St students from MP board..who have very low income
23rd June 2020, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Is There Any scholarship for 10th passed students of mopboard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?