19th May 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is sponsor and non sponsor candidate?

What is sponsor and non sponsor candidate...? Is there any scholarship providing for students in any of this cases?

20th May 2021, 06:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is sponsor and non sponsor candidate?

Non sponsored candidates are the meritorious students with good grades. They are offered scholarships and financial aid.
(100% scholarship if you have above 93%, 50% if you above 88% and 25% if you have above 80% )

Sponsored candidates, on the other hand, are students with the lower grades. They pay double the fees in every respect, for admission.
20th May 2021, 06:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Sponsored:-

Sponsored students mean who are approved by their admission panel and they charge less fee to them.

Non Sponsored:-

Non Sponsored students have to pay more fee because they do not fits in their eligibility criteria.
21st May 2021, 12:39 AM
jeet2porwal

Sponsor and non sponsor candidate are as follows.

Some companies sponsor students to pursue particular courses.

Your entire fee or other expenses will be paid by Company.

After completing this course, you have complete minimum 5 years of service in respective company. If you could not complete or failed to do so than you will be bounded to pay entire amount.

Those students pay their own fee and give their services to any companies are non sponsored students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?