6th March 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships which can sponsor Rs. 90,000 per annum for B.Tech 2nd year candidate?

Hello,
I am Ravi Kishore studying
2nd year B.Tech in JNTU Anantapur.
I need a scholarships for my B.Tech.
I want to get Rs. 90,000 scholarship
which is my yearly fee.
So, please help me.

4th April 2023, 03:01 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Scholarships which can sponsor Rs. 90,000 per annum for B.Tech 2nd year candidate?

There are several scholarships available for B.Tech students in India that can sponsor up to Rs. 90,000 per annum. Some of the popular ones are:

1. National Scholarship Portal: This is a central government scholarship scheme for students from economically weaker sections. The scholarship amount varies based on the category of the student.

2. Jindal Scholarship Scheme: This scholarship is offered by the Jindal Group and provides financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections.

3. HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support: This scholarship is offered by the HDFC Bank to students who are facing a financial crisis and cannot afford their education.

4. Aditya Birla Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Aditya Birla Group and provides financial assistance to meritorious students from economically weaker sections.

5. Sitaram Jindal Scholarship: This scholarship is offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation and provides financial assistance to students who are pursuing technical education.

You can visit the official websites of these scholarships to check eligibility criteria and application process. Additionally, you can also check with your college or university for any scholarship opportunities that they may have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?