30th October 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?

Please! Please!! Please!!! help. How can I get scholarship to study aeronautical engineering.? Can you please let me know the details on the same? What are the various scholarships available? Awaiting to get the response on this. Please guide me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  2. Career in aviation or aeronautical engineering through scholarship
  3. What is the procedure followed to do aeronautical engineering in abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to get a seat in American Aeronautical Institutions? How much will it cost? What about Visa and scholarship?
  6. How to get 100% scholarship to study B.Tech(Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering)?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  8. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  9. How to apply for scholarship for MS in US in Aeronautical Stream?
  10. List of scholarship exams to study Aeronautical Engineering abroad?
  11. List of universities which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering with scholarship in Abroad?
  12. Percentage should be scored to get scholarship in government aeronautical engineering college in India?
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Scholarships available to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad?
  15. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
31st October 2016, 08:36 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?

--- If you are from CBSE board and you have scored more than 80% marks in intermediate class, then you are eligible for CBSE scholarship.

--- If you are from state board and scored merit marks then you will be rewarded by govt. scholarship.

--- Many states like Bihar, offers full scholarship to the reserved category candidates. But to avail this scholarship, you must have passed all the exams in intermediate standard from any affiliated school.

--- One of other scholarship is NASA Aeronautics Scholarship Program.
17th July 2019, 10:39 AM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?

You can get scholarship on the bases of your marks in 12th marks.
There is also NASA aeronautical scholarship program.

During the course:- In order to get scholarship candidate must apply for all india engg. Entrance Scholarship examination AIEESE( secondary).
They award scholarship on the bases of merit list of persuing undergraduation( engg.) Degree in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?