12th November 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

When I will receive my last year scholarship if completed 3 years of B.Tech with that scholarship?

I joined btech 4 years professional course (Engineering). I am MHRD merit scholarship recipient. I recd. scholarship @ Rs.10,000/- per year for 3 years. Though I completed my 4 year professional graduation, I am yet to receive scholarship amount for the 4th. year of my course, which should have been Rs. 20,000/- per year as per notification. Please do the needful.

Milan S Shet

6th August 2017, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When I will receive my last year scholarship if completed 3 years of B.Tech with that scholarship?

You will receive your last year scholarship as soon as possible once, the government releases the funds for scholarship. You will get scholarship every year for four years course. In case, if you have not received scholarship of any particular year, you can contact your college scholarship section incharge and they will take care of it and after that, soon you will receive your scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?