1st July 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?

When i will get the central sector scholarship if i will complete my 1st year in June?
How will i get to know that the scholarship is being transferred to my account?

24th April 2015, 07:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?

The central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship is offered by MHRD for all eligible and deserving candidates to pursue their higher education.

* To avail this scholarship one has to complete his class 12 examination with a minimum aggregate of 80% marks.

* Candidate should have secured admission and he/ she should be in the first year of the graduation course from a recognized college/ university.

* When you enter into your 1st year of the graduation course, then you have to contact the respective college for CSS scholarship application submission as it is done through the college.

* If you meet the eligibility criteria, then apply for it and after if you have selected in the short listed candidates, then you can avail scholarship under CSS scheme.

* We cannot predict the exact months and date for the scholarship amount, your academic and back details, etc.,, are to be verified for the award of the scholarship.

* The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- for graduate studies and Rs.2000/- for undergraduate studies.

* You can check your status at the http://cpsms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetai...2fDefault.aspx
6th July 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the Central Sector Scholarship if completing 1st year in June? How to know the transfer status of scholarship?

Sir,
I am in eligible & sanction list of CSS in 2014-15, but I can't get my schollership in my SBI, Buldana account. Please help me ...what I do do getting my 1st year schollership.
ThankYou.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?