18th November 2011, 03:50 PM
ramkrishna

How can I get scholarship for my B.Tech degree? Provide details information regarding this. I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year) with civil engineering stream from NSHM(knowledge campus), Durgapur

i'm a 1st year b.tech student of civil engineering of NSHM knowledge campus,durgapur.how i will get a scholarship?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. Information on getting scholarship while doing B.Tech EEE?
  2. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. How can I get scholarship if am doing B.Tech in NSHM, Durgapur?
  4. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  5. List of organizations offering vocational training program in winter for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(Civil, 2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur
  6. How can I apply to get scholarship being a B.Tech(EEE) student in Durgapur?
  7. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  8. What's the procedure to apply internship in core companies for ECE students? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) degree from NIT, Durgapur with ECE stream
  9. What's the criteria to take admission in NIM Durgapur for MBA degree? What are the job prospects available after MBA? How may I get information about the campus placement record at NIM Durgapur?
  10. List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?
  11. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
  12. What's the procedure to apply internship program in BHEL for B.Tech students? Provide details information for the same. I'm a 2nd year student of NIT, Durgapur
  13. Is it possible for me to get the study scholarship based on my first year marks in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. What is the procedure to get the scholarship for IIT?
  15. How to get scholarship in B.Tech for Civil stream with 75%?
  16. In which Companies I can get Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. What are chances of getting scholarship to final year Civil engineering student?
  18. Details about engineering courses within university campus? Eligibility criteria of different courses? -- [Most Discussed]
9th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for my B.Tech degree? Provide details information regarding this. I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year) with civil engineering stream from NSHM(knowledge campus), Durgapur

how can i get scholarship for my b. tach 2 nd year ?
4th August 2022, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get scholarship for my B.Tech degree? Provide details information regarding this. I am pursuing B.Tech(1st year) with civil engineering stream from NSHM(knowledge campus), Durgapur

How to get scholar ship in nshm Durgapur by class 12 score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?