3rd June 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Whether EBC caste certificate is mandatory to apply for scholarship for B.Tech BC-D student?

Hello Sir,
I would like to know that is BC-D come under EBC category? Is this caste certificate mandatory for BC-D candidate to apply for scholarship?
Kindly tell me what are the required certificates to apply for scholarship as I am doing B.Tech course?

12th June 2015, 07:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether EBC caste certificate is mandatory to apply for scholarship for B.Tech BC-D student?

No, EBC certificate is not mandatory to apply for Scholarship being a B.Tech BC-D student. Instead of EBC certificate, you need to submit Income Certificate (less than one lakh rupees) and Caste Certificate while applying for scholarship. EBC certificate is required only for candidates who does not belong to reserved categories and those who apply for scholarship. Being a BC-D student, EBC certificate is not required for you to apply for scholarship.
13th June 2015, 01:46 AM
MECHANICAL REACTION

Default Re: Whether EBC caste certificate is mandatory to apply for scholarship for B.Tech BC-D student?

EBC caste certificate simply needs if you are not belong to any reserved category.

As you are a BC-D candidate so i think that you have no need to show EBC caste certificate.

But for getting scholarship you have to show following documents :

1. Your FAMILY income certificate.

2. Your residence proof

3. Your caste certificate.

4. A photocopy of mark sheet of your last qualification.

After submitting all above documents you have no need to show EBC cast certificate.
15th December 2015, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

I'm belong to open category can i per-suit for the ebc certificate, please help me out of this question it's urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?