19th June 2017, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Whether the income certificate is based on my husband's family income if I want to opt for education loan after marriage?

Am getting married next year and wanna take an education loan after that. Will my income certificate based on my husband's family income or my father's? Can you please give me the right details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any bank in India which provides subsidy for OBC students?
  2. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech having family income of Rs. 3.60 Lacs p.a.?
  3. Can I get Bank Education Loan if my family income in Rs. 1 Lacs p.a.?
  4. Will I get the study scholarship if I have scored 97% marks in Inter and 9062 rank in EAMCET exam?
  5. Whether subsidy is provided to OBC student?
  6. Can I get an Education Loan for studying under WBUT colleges? Can I get scholarship if my family income is 6 Lacs?
  7. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech while having family income of Rs. 90000 per annum?
  8. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  9. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  10. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA if my parents are retired and have no income?
  11. Possibility to apply for an education loan at SBI if family income is dependent on Agriculture and have no Pan Card? How much amount they can grant for MBBS course?
  12. What will be the scholarship and loan amount for IIMs as per my family income?
  13. Can I apply for an education loan without of rank card? What should be the annual income to get an education loan?
  14. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get an education loan without of any processing fees? List of scholarships available for me?
  16. Possibility to claim Income Tax Deduction if pay interest at the beginning against Education Loan?
  17. Income Tax limit to get an Education Loan for SC students?
  18. Loan for doing MBA as per my parents income? -- [Most Discussed]
24th June 2017, 12:11 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the income certificate is based on my husband's family income if I want to opt for education loan after marriage?

Income certificate will be asked according to the salary of the guarantor. If your father is the guarantor for the education loan, then his salary will be considered with income proof.

Sometimes family income may be considered, if education loan amount is very big.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?