27th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off by Andhra Bank being a PH candidate?

Sir, I am Physically Handicapped candidate and I have applied for an education loan in Andhra Bank. I have completed my BCA(H) with the help of an education loan. I haven't secure job yet because it is getting difficult for me to get job. So, I can get waive in my education loan amount?

2nd May 2019, 10:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Education Loan amount can be waived off by Andhra Bank being a PH candidate?

If you have taken an education loan then you have to pay it back. Banks don't have any lower to waive off any kind of loan. Only the government can take such a decision because waiving off a loan can impact the profitability of the bank.

Being a PH category candidates you must have got the education loan at a subsidized rate, which is a government scheme. Hence, you are already taking the benefit. You should try to get any kind of job because you have to pay it back or your guarantor will be asked to do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?