27th January 2019, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MDS in Australia?

Hello, I want to go Australia for doing MDS course. But I am not getting a good college. So, if I want to apply for an education loan then bank with reject my loan application due to getting less reputed colleges?

2nd May 2019, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my Education Loan application will be rejected if getting less reputed college to study MDS in Australia?

Yes, it can affect your application if you are getting admission at a bad college or university abroad. Banks usually consider reputed universities abroad for education loan and it would be better for you too if you can secure admission at a reputed university.

Many end up being unemployed and under heavy debt after studies abroad and that's the reason banks are cautious now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?