14th January 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether scholarship is provided for all the semesters of B.Tech degree or not?

I am eligible for the scholarship for my B.tech degree course. But i want to get some information regarding the scholarship. I want to confirm whether the scholarship is provided for all the 8 semesters of the course or not?

14th January 2016, 09:54 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether scholarship is provided for all the semesters of B.Tech degree or not?

It depends on the type of scholarship you are receiving. Some scholarships are given yearly basis, some are given monthly basis while some are given semester wise. SO you need to check with your college if you are getting scholarship from your college. Otherwise you can comment below the name of the scholarship and we will provide you the details.
14th January 2016, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether scholarship is provided for all the semesters of B.Tech degree or not?

Yes, the scholarship will be provided for four years or eight semesters of B.Tech course. But, to get scholarship for every year or for every two years, you need to renewal your scholarship by visiting your respective state epass official website. If you don't renewal scholarship application every year, you will not get scholarship for that semesters. So, to get scholarship every year for pursuing your B.Tech course, you need tor renewal your scholarship every year on or before last date as notified by your respective epass official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?