10th July 2019, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether Tamilnad Mercantile Bank offers an Education Loan to BCA(H) aspirant?

Hi friends, I would like to get confirm that Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is giving loan for undergraduate course or not? I want to take admission in BCA(H) course and with education loan through Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

14th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tamilnad Mercantile Bank offers an Education Loan to BCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I would like to get confirm that Tamilnad Mercantile Bank is giving loan for undergraduate course or not? I want to take admission in BCA(H) course and with education loan through Tamilnad Mercantile Bank. So, please confirm me regarding this issue?

Yes, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited offers education loan to study BCA (H) course. Applicant should have secured admission in a recognized college or university recognized by UGC / AICTE / Government, etc. for availing an education loan from Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited. There is no security required for an education loan of up to Rs 7.50 Lakhs in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (parents to be joint borrowers). There are no documentation charges available for the education loan in Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited.
14th July 2019, 04:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Tamilnad Mercantile Bank offers an Education Loan to BCA(H) aspirant?

If you have got admission at a recognized college in a job oriented course then surely you will be eligible for education loan. Just make sure you have all the documents needed to apply for it along with a guarantor.

You just have to visit the nearest branch along with the guarantor to apply for the education loan. Just fill the form and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?