27th October 2011, 11:16 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

hi dear,
yes, of course you are eligible for net exam.you can give net exam.

if you will ful fill the minimum criteria for net exam then you can appear for net exam.

whether your course is private or anything you should make sure that your institute is UGC recognized or not.

all the best.

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Teaching career after M.Sc (mathematics)+B.Ed+M.Ed
  2. After BA, scope of MSC IT in IT Services?
  3. How may I get a government job? I have done BCA from Kanpur University and currently pursuing MCA from Maharana Pratap Engineering college Kanpur which is affiliated to UPTU
  4. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing M.A Final from Kanpur University
  5. Best coaching institutes for NET exam? Branches for CSIR in Kanpur?
  6. Can I give NET exam after pursuing MSc IT?
  7. Date of announcement of Kanpur University M.A forms? When is the Kanpur University exam?
  8. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  9. Am I eligible to do LLB from Kanpur University after graduating with 47% from Kanpur University? I am 23 years old
  10. How to do port and shipping management? I am pursuing B.Com from Kanpur University
  11. Best institutes or coaching centers to prepare for examination of NET in Kanpur?
  12. What are the various summer internships available to do while pursuing BBA course? -- [New]
  13. Date of sale of application form for Ph.D in Sanskrit in Kanpur?
  14. Eligibility for appearing in SSC graduate level for B.Com final year student of C.S.J.M university, kanpur?
  15. Am I eligible for giving CSIR NET exam for Biotechnology at Chandigarh University?
  16. How to take admission in IIT Kanpur in Ph.D? What is the percentage required in post graduation to appear for the exam?
  17. How may I get details information about Kanpur University?
  18. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
28th October 2011, 03:19 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam

"Kanpur University" is a recognized university & having a masters degree from it has an equal value which is considered for the eligibility for the NET exam.So You can appear for the NET exam even you are pursuing the M.A (Economics) but the eligibility conditions for them are as under-

1. You must be in the Final year of the masters degree programme.
2. You must obtain at least 55% in your masters degree.
28th October 2011, 10:52 AM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hiii Dear friend,

Yes definitely you are eligible to write UGC-NET exam..

Because the eligibility for appearing in this exam is to have Master's degree or equivalent in physical sciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, earth sciences, arts or language subjects etc..from a recognized university.

So as you will complete your MA in economics you will definitely can appear in the NET exam.

All the best!
thank you....
28th October 2011, 11:57 AM
sathish0038

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaba choudhary View Post
I am pursuing ma in economics(private) from kanpur university ,can i give net exam
hi friend,
yes you are eligible with your subjects
so do not worry
and prepare for the exams.
o k
all the best
take care
29th October 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.A in hindi,political science.can i do B.A again only in english?
30th October 2011, 01:15 AM
imcool.raone

Hi dear,

Yes definitely you are eligible to write UGC-NET exam..

Because the eligibility for appearing in this exam is to have Master's degree or equivalent in physical sciences, life sciences, mathematical sciences, earth sciences, arts or language subjects etc..from a recognized university.

So as you will complete your MA in economics you will definitely can appear in the NET exam.

Thanks
2nd November 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Pl intimate maximum marks for practical ( viva voce ) exam in M A Final English Literature in Kanpur University
H.Chandra
8th November 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the new syllabus of csjm 2012
9th November 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i have completed graduatoin and now i want to do ma in english so plz tell me the last date of ma private admission.

Thanks
regards
sujeet tarafdar
9th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have completed graduation and i want to do pg from kanpur university so plz tell me the last date of admission of ma 1st year

thanks
regards
sujeet tarafdar
10th November 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I will pased MA(ecnomics) Ist year in(kanpur universitya) 2008 can I am applying MA-II year in this year 2011-2012
16th November 2011, 12:47 AM
dravid999

hi dear,
yes of course,

your subject is accepted by UGC.
for NET exam.

not to worry career prospect in this field is really bright.

thanks
17th November 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

pl.sir MA-II Sociology 2011-2012 praivate form last date in csjm university kanpur send my ID mail :[email protected]
5th December 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

M A english literature final application date
26th April 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the Bombay art form the maharastra university, can i attend the examination of the TET
30th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me the dates of viva voca of MA2nd year sociology
9th May 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
plese send the date of ma 2nd year(private) political science viva of kanpur university. on my email id ([email protected] )

regards
mazhar khan.
25th November 2012, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

i had passed m.a (economics) private from kanpur university, can i apply for m.a. private from other subject as m.a. (political science).
4th May 2013, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

M.com2 2013 date of viva k.u college code lm01
17th October 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i have passed out bba in 2012 . can i apply for m.a. economics (private) or m.com (private)?
17th October 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir or madam ,i have passed out bba in 2012. can i apply for m.a. economics (private) or m.com(private)?
6th December 2013, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

i am doing B.A with economics from allahabad univercity may i want to know can i do private m.com from Kanpur university
26th April 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Provide dates of viva for economics ma second year private students of Kanpur University
3rd May 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to appear in IES Examination is ma in economics (private) fulfills the eligibility for the same??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?