30th July 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

hiii ,,
i want to have the previous 5 years solved MCA entrance question papers of punjab university....
plz do send me dat...my email id is [email protected]
plz do it soon,,
thanks
29th August 2011, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

sir/madam
plz send me previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of panjab university.
my email id is [email protected]
thanks.
12th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madam
Plz send me MCA entrance exam question papers of Punjab University of previous year 2009 & 2010

My e-mail id: [email protected]

feel my problem sir/madam
27th October 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

hell sir/mam
i want previous year question papers of MCA entrance examination of punjab university as early as possible

my email id is [email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you
14th November 2011, 02:15 PM
unregistered

Smile Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

Hello, sir/madam
i want previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of punjab university and nimcet.
Or if u can suggest some better coaching institutes for mca preparation in chandigarh.
Actually m from himachal pradesh.
I've dropped dis year for preparing for mca .so that i can get admission in p.u or h.p.u ....
Will u please provide me the pevious year question papers of p.u
n nimcet?..study material?[/QUOTE]
29th November 2011, 11:26 AM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

some of the good coaching classes in chandigarh for mca are :-
A.C.Vidyasagar Classes
Brilliant Achievers
1st January 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

plz send previous year mca entrance solved paper of punjab university
on my [email protected]
5th January 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me mca entrance exam question papers of panjab university of privious year at this id [email protected]
13th January 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of bca nd in 2nd yr from dav clg jalandhar(punjab),i want to noe dat when d exams of mca entrance in pu ic conducted nd if my graduation is comp. in apr 2103 dn when i can appear in dis exam????
29th January 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous paper of mca entrance test of punjab university
29th January 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the previous paper of mca entrance of punjab university at [email protected]
16th February 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Madam

i want the previous years questions papers of MCA Entrance test of the Delhi University
please send me as early as possible

my e-mail id is [email protected]

i shall be highly thankful to you
14th June 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i want previous year question papers of mca entance(panjab university)
[email protected]
15th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
plz send me previous mca entrance exam paper of punjab university and jnu
email id is [email protected]
8th February 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madem
i have done bca with 70%marks and now i am preparing for mca entrance test (punjabi uni..)
please send me previous question paper of mca entrance exam.
Id
[email protected]
ok sir
8th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/madem
i have done bca with 70%marks and now i am preparing for mca entrance test (punjabi uni..)
please send me previous question paper of mca entrance exam.
Id
[email protected]
ok sir
29th May 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: punjab university and nimcet Mca entrance exam question papers of previous years?

plz send me previous paper of mca entrance test of punjab university
id- [email protected]
25th April 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/mam
please send me last year solved sample papers of MCA entrance test of Punjab university.

my mail id is amritgill146@gmailcom
2nd May 2014, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done b.Sc(i.T.) frm kuk. M i eligible for m.Ca frm panjab uni. Pls rply at [email protected].
14th May 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am narender I want entrance question paper of MCA of
Last five year plZ send on my id narender.nkk10@gmail. Com
14th May 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir please send me MCA entrance exam question Paper
Of last five year on my id [email protected]
18th May 2014, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me any previous year mca entrance exam question paper of Punjab university chandigarh at [email protected]
23rd May 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me p.u pre. Mca entrance test qestion paper plz plz...my mail.id is
[email protected]
8th February 2018, 05:18 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir/mam, I want previous year question papers of mca entrance examination of gb pant university as soon as possible.
My email ID is [email protected]
I shall be very thankful to you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?