2nd June 2014, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

i have now completed 12th nd i want to take coaching in medical .....................plz suggest some best coaching centres...............

Related Questions:
4th November 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmanisha1971 View Post
please advise good IIT JEE Coaching center in Bhubaneswar,Orissa.
My son is in class 8th,I want to give him IIT coaching from now,so also please advise good postal coaching available with all details.
jst check out instideal.com...you will get details about various coaching institute and you can avail discount by going through them...just contact this number for furthemore details about various institute
contact number
email id
[email protected]
27th May 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is best among fiitjee,vidwan,akash and resonance for IIT coaching in bbsr?
Give a reason plz...
Badly in need of it.
8th June 2015, 06:26 PM
H. C. Verma

Smile Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

1. Utkrisht Classes
2. Amogh Classes
3. Resonance
4. Vidyamandir Classes
5. Aakash Institute
6. FIITJEE
7. Vidwan Classes
All these institutes provide quality education but it depends on the student how (s)he perceives what they teach.
26th August 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

It is learnt that Brilliant Tutorials, Bhubaneswar is going to start with effect from this year.Minimum how many candidates are required to start it?
30th March 2016, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Please suggest me that which is the best coaching centre for IIT& NIT.Plz inform me.
31st March 2016, 11:02 PM
9renu

HELLO

List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation.

1.Chanakya Tutorials
2.Padhee's Tutorials Pvt. Ltd
3.IIT Study Circle
4.Aakash Institute
5.Bansal Classes
6.Path Finder
7.Vidwan Classes
8.FIITJEE.
12th April 2017, 08:54 PM
swastik babuni mishra

Post Re: List of good coaching centers in Bhubaneshwar Orissa for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the good postal coaching programs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shweta1992 View Post
If you wish to train your son from now itself, I would say that it's too early.You can wait for another year and enroll him in FIITJEE(both correspondence and coaching center are available in Bhubaneswar) or BRILLIANT TUTORIALS. After he finishes his 12th, send to him KK Swain Sir for Physics and Maths, Jyoti Sir for Chemistry. Or he can go to FIITJEE, Vidwan, Career Point, Aakash Institute etc. There are a number of them, he should go to a place where he'l feel comfortable.
mam you have written that to go for K.K.swain sir and jyoti sirs tuition . mam can i get their contact number(of kk swain sir & jyoti sir) or the address of their tuition so that i can go to their tuition ...please help me
7th July 2017, 12:40 PM

Advise me whether it will be better if admitted my daughter in IIT-JEE coaching class after class 12th or class 11th ?name the best centers.
29th December 2018, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Can there be ratings for coaching institutes according to different parameters so that people can decide after looking on their child's learning abilities. Because everyone is suggesting the same names. But, I want to know what is the uniqueness in each Coaching institute and in which way, my child will be benefitted?
24th July 2023, 05:45 PM
Acadedge

Acadedge in Acharya Vihar stands out as the premier coaching institute for IIT -JEE coaching in Bhubaneswar. With a proven track record of excellence, Acadedge has earned its reputation as the go-to institute for aspiring engineering professionals.

Our team of highly experienced faculty members dedicated to providing comprehensive and top-notch IIT -JEE coaching. Our rigorous and well-structured curriculum ensures thorough preparation for IIT JEE entrance exams.

Acadedge offers a supportive learning environment that fosters growth and encourages students to reach their full potential. With a focus on personalized attention and affordable pricing, Acadedge is committed to helping students achieve their dreams of a successful medical career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?