31st March 2012, 12:13 AM
poole

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

Dear Aspirant,

You can’t become IAS officer until you completed your graduation.

IAS Exam 2012

Eligibility Criteria (as on 1st August 2012)

Educational Qualification

You must hold a degree from recognized university to appear in the IAS exam

Age Limit

General category: 21 -30 years

Age Relaxation

*Upper age limit relax able for SC, ST, OBC as per Govt. Rule

Number of Attempts

Open Category - 4
OBC - 7
SC / ST - No Limit

Good Luck ```

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses after 12th(commerce) which would provide a well paid job opportunities? What course should I opt for the same? I am studying in 12th standard
  2. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  3. Which subject is good to take in graduation for getting a job in future in art or commerce? -- [New]
  4. Studies in which stream after 12th Commerce can get me a government job?
  5. Which stream should i choose? I have passed 10th standard with 85.27 % marks
  6. What are the job opportunities in foreign countries after completing 12th in commerce with 80%
  7. What is the benefit of opting Commerce in 11th standard?
  8. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  9. What to do after completion of 12th Commerce? Scope for me in the Commerce stream?
  10. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  11. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  13. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  14. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  15. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students?
  16. Job opportunities after ICWA and ACS courses for commerce graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the courses available which have the combination of Commerce and Computer for 12th Commerce student?
  18. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
13th May 2012, 09:02 PM
BIKARANT RAI

Default Re: Which are the courses available after 12th commerce stream? What are the job opportunities?

dear friend,

here are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.

list of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

all the best
17th May 2012, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to ask that last year i have given the exam of 12th class with commerce but I got back in a exam now i have cleared. now I really want to join Animation and I'm confuse that what should i do. and my family can't pay it's fee but we are ready to take loan. plz provide me a right way. plz..???????? tell me otherwise i can become a big problem for my family. b'coze
I'm belongs to very poor family and I'm ealder one in my family they all depend on me?? if u'll not answer my life can be spoil so plz give the right way for me
5th June 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

i get 53% in my 12th exam with commerce stream .i do not about courses in commerce and i do not have mach time tio decide about it .so pls sir pls reply my me as soon as possible about the best courses in commerce with the marks of 53% and about carrier of my after my graduation and abot salary also .
23rd June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about airport management job opportunitty
and salary i comblete plus two in commerce
23rd June 2012, 02:31 PM
artigoyal52

hi dear,
There are many courses after 12th with commerce like:
B.com
BBA
BCA
CA
CS
LLB
B.ed

As well as courses there are many job opportunities for commerce students:
Accountant
Banker
Business man
Lawyer
Teacher and many more

good luck
30th October 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

hai sir/madam.........Iam studying 12th commerce,after i complete my 12th class,i want to know about the courses offered for study in commerce group.....for further days......reply plz
12th December 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

i have got 48% in 12th so which course i should opt?
6th February 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

which field we can get the best job, if we have completed BBA, and interested in accountancy????
24th March 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by pops07 View Post
If you have completed your 12th in commerce, then you have various career options available for you along with high job opportunities.

After 12th, you can choose BBA as your graduation career option.
Because right after BBA, go for MBA and MBA is one of the highly demanded courses in today's world.

after 12th, you can also opt for B.com......
after B.com...go for M.Com or MCA.
That's an another great option.

CA is another option but you have to study a lot because its a very hard course.

You can also think about CFA, though it is very costly but offers you a secure job future.
what would be another option and what is CFA can u please tell me
6th May 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

i finshed my 2nd pun in commerce 2 year back now i like to go for b.com but i am working can i do it
9th June 2013, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I scored 69% in 12th commerce...which course is better for me?
26th February 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i am kt please tell me best course after 12th
20th March 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Please do suggest me!....I am good in maths I was advised from childhood to opt for ca ...i bore my mentality & now i am suggested for pcm i m in 10 th class ...... if i choose commerce then i will be only looking for CA & CS ..i got 90/90 in maths ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?