26th January 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?

sir,i finished 12th last year.i wish to join marine engineering college in mumbai.so how to apply for the entrance exam and what are other courses offered in marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  2. Details about 3 years diploma in Marine Engineering for 12th with 60% passed candidate? Courses in Marine field adequate for my marks?
  3. What is the procedure for diploma in Mechanics?
  4. Courses offered in Marine Field to Girls? Eligibility criteria of the course?
  5. Which entrance exam should I appear for career in marine engineering? Which are the different courses offered in this field?
  6. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2? -- [New]
  8. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  9. What should I choose between BCA and BBA?
  10. Any courses in Marine Field for Girls?
  11. Which are the PG courses after B.E marine engineering
  12. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  13. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  14. Any short term courses for Mechanical Engineering students?
  15. How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class
  16. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  17. Any optional marine engineering course after 12th? Duration of the courses in the colleges?
  18. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
26th January 2011, 05:00 PM
prtk.co

Default Re: Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?

There are two way to get admission.

1.TS Chanakya
You can go through ts chbnaky.For this you must clear entrance of iit.There is no seperate exam of ts chanakya.They select there candidate at the basis of rank obtained in the iit.

2.IMU
You can go through IMU.You must have to clear the entrance of IMU.Its exam are held twice in a year in june and in december.

Check this site for IMU details.

www.imu.tn.nic.in
26th January 2011, 08:21 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?

Following are some of the top colleges for marine engineering::
MERI MUMBAI
MERI KOLKATA
T.S.CHANAKYA,MUMBAI
Indian Institute of Technology ,Bombay.
For the above you have to appear and qualify in IIT-JEE and apply in advance through their separate form.(except IITB)
qualified candidates will be called for counseling
some more institutes are::
International Marine Communication Centre in Tamil Nadu,
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research in Maharashtra,
Indian Marine College in Andhra Pradesh,

you can get employment in Navy, Merchant Navy, Manufacturing Industries
26th January 2011, 11:16 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

hello friend...........
to apply for the entrance exam of the marine engineering you have to face an entrance exam of the different colleges or the university ........
for more information you can go to the official website of the mumbai marine engineering colleges........

so best of luck
12th April 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

When the nautical science entrance exam ?
3rd May 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

how to get application form of imu exam?
18th May 2011, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

sir,i passed 12th with math.I want to join IMU for B.tech but my mark in english is 49 in 12th.So,can i fill the form of imu.
24th May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

entence exam dates for merine engineer
16th June 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
My son Rahul Roy have submitted filled application along with DD of Rs.800/- to IMU Chennai on 3rd June 2011
for appearing the entrance examination of Marine Engineering. He didn't get the admit card for appearing Marine Engineering
Course whereas he got admit card for Nautical Science entrance test. In fact he is interested in appearing for Marine Engineering.
29th July 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

sir 12th ka qalification kya hona chahiye
1st August 2011, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm currently in 12th std want to do marine engg. , jus want to know which field are available for girls in marine engg.
10th November 2011, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Hallo,sir i,am studied in 12th want to do marine engg. ,just want to know which field available for boys.how to applay for entrance exam for this courses
7th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego View Post
Following are some of the top colleges for marine engineering::
MERI MUMBAI
MERI KOLKATA
T.S.CHANAKYA,MUMBAI
Indian Institute of Technology ,Bombay.
For the above you have to appear and qualify in IIT-JEE and apply in advance through their separate form.(except IITB)
qualified candidates will be called for counseling
some more institutes are::
International Marine Communication Centre in Tamil Nadu,
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies & Research in Maharashtra,
Indian Marine College in Andhra Pradesh,

you can get employment in Navy, Merchant Navy, Manufacturing Industries
sir i want to know more about this course..so please help me...
7th February 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to do marine engineering after 12th std...........how to get in to marine engineering colleges,currently i am doing my 11th std in cbse.........what about the entrance exam...................i want details.............
3rd April 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for the marine entrance examination ???
4th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

My age is only 17 years And i join to imu and my qualification is 10 2 with 69%.
8th December 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for it ??
14th April 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Respected
Mangement of MARINE ENGINEERING
Sir ,
my name is p. purrnaprasanth.now i was completed my inter1-st year and i am getting ready to face for the 2-nd year. my father is army-ex-service man
my childhood pnwards my dream is to become an marine engineer. so please tell me about exams i have to apeear. and what time do it will takes for completion of the cources.([email protected])
30th October 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Respected
Mangement of MARINE ENGINEERING
Sir ,
Re: Courses in the field of Marine Engineering for 12th passed students? How to apply for entrance exam for admission to these courses?

i want to do marine engineering after 12th std...........how to get in to marine engineering colleges,currently i am doing my 11th std in cbse.........what about the entrance exam...................i want details.............

Rahul Yadav
Email ID [email protected]
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?