28th May 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream

sir, i am maths& bio science student. i want to go any medical field.which is best for me???

Related Questions:
  1. Best courses in science stream for girls after 12th? Which is a better option for girls, Medical or Engineering?
  2. Is hotel management as a career a right option after 12th science stream?
  3. What are the career options available after passing 12th with 69%?
  4. Career option after 12th standard with Commerce without Maths stream? Career in Graphics Designing? Is JBT course a good option?
  5. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  6. What are the career options available after 12th science?
  7. What are the best career options for girls after passing 12th?
  8. Is MBBS the best career option for me after passing 12th with science and biology?
  9. Is Hotel Management a right career option after 12th science stream?
  10. Career options after 12th with science stream and 82% marks?
  11. What are the career options available for girls in aviation field? What should I do for the same? Currently I am in 12th(Science) and preparing for board and MHT-CET
  12. Is Architecture a suitable career option for girls?
  13. Which degree is the best to join after inter?
  14. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB? -- [New]
  15. Career option after 12th standard with non-medical stream and not much interest in Science?
  16. Arts, Commerce or Science, which stream has best option after 12th?
  17. Which is best career option for 12th science? I have scored 79% in WB H.S. Exam?
  18. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce?
28th May 2013, 06:56 PM
ritesh@ashu
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream

Mam, you can go for lots of career option after 12th in science stream.
there are many career option for you like you can go for ENGINEERING,MEDICAL.you have to crack the ENTANCE Exam first.

LIST OF ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAM:-DURATION 4 YEARS

1.IIT JEE
2.AIEEE
3.ORISSA JEE
4.WEST BENGAL JEE
5.VITEE

LIST OF MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM:-DURATION 5 YEARS
1.AIPMT
2.CG PMT
3.AMU

YOU CAN SURELY GET A JOB AFTER COMPLETING THESE COURSE WITH GOOD PACKAGE AROUND 3 TO 6 LAKSHS PER ANNUM.
29th May 2013, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

i have got 56.4 % in class 12th by CBSE can u tell me the best course.
4th June 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

WHICH ADVANTAGE OF BCA
8th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i m quiet confused what to do plz suggest me in science stream with PCM
11th June 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 12th with science and pcm plzzzz help me to chose the career
11th June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i am average in study and this year i have pcm in 12th and i am very tens and i am not be able to decide what to do after this year.so plz help me''''
16th June 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

which course i can get in du this year after scoring 65% aageregate mrks in my 12 class.?
20th June 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

hi, my name is pooja..i hv pass 12th science with 60% in B group... physiotherapy is best choice for me?? in this choice can we get good salary?? and what will be my salary? have i get good chance in physiotherapy??
25th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am Achal..now,m a 11th class student..i hv choosen science(PCMB)..bt m nt sure wt 2 b in future...m highly ambitious..wtever path i ll take,i ll try my bst..bt d prblm with me z choosin fr a crrct carrer path..help me with sum of ur advices..what will be gud for me?..i am nt intrested 2 b a doctor or engineer..

i hope u will understand my prblm n help me wid usefull advices.i ll b waiting fr ur message..
gmail id- [email protected]

thanx
15th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

sir i passed 12th with 60% from biology stream n i had decided to do bds but due to financeal problem m not able to do now i cant able to understand wat to do.... my parents r saying to do Bsc but i dont want to do it because admissions r held.... n i dont wan to waste my year...... nw tell me what i do from dat i eaisly get job and earn money.... actually i want a job from which i earn a lot of money.... so plz help me n tell me the perfect course......
2nd March 2014, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m a science student nd waiting for HS result.i m sure to get 70%..but the problem is that i m nt preparing myself for any entrance exam.plzz tell me about some best career with handsome salary.i have n't any interest in teaching line as well as in medical or engineering
22nd March 2014, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that what is the best course after plus two which is related to science stream
30th April 2014, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Cool Re: Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream

I would like u all to know if someone knows exactly what he /she wanna become n has an interest in den der would be no use of asking questions like dis n expecting answers for it. Plz try to help rather dan saein it depends on personal interests
2nd July 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

can i read opthalmology after passing 2??what does it mean that i should have mbbs as a basic degree??
29th April 2015, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I finished my 12th exam.i am waiting for my results and i am really worried about it.And a biggest grief was my future.I am a pure science student(Languages,physics,chemistry,Botany,zoology ).I applied for jipmer entrance.I interested in doing B.D.S and B.sc Agri.can you suggest any other courses related to science except nursing and pharmacy.And their fee structure.Please help me.
30th April 2015, 09:41 AM
Paliyal79

hello dear
after passing your 10+2 class in science stream, you can apply for many no. Of courses like
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in physics
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in agriulture
B.Sc in computer science
B.Tech in all the branches
B.E. In all the branches
B.com in all the branches
B.A. In all the branches
you can also go for staff nursing
BCA, BBA, CA, DCA etc. Many courses for which you can apply. The technical courses are of four years and other are of the three years.
If you want to do the good job after 10+2, then you can apply in
1. Defence i.e. Indian Army, Airforce or Navy.
2. In railway recuirement board.
3. In forest department.
4. For the post of clerk in banks.
And there are so many jobs that you can search at
www.govtjobalerts.com
i hope the information help you.
GooD LuK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?