24th December 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?

My sister is studying in 10th standard so i would like to get some information regarding procedure for admission in 11th standard.

Annu sharma
E-mail - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  2. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  3. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  7. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  8. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  9. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  10. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  11. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  12. Fee structure for standard 9th admission in Banasthali Kota in Rajasthan?
  13. Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  16. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  17. List of companies that are providing internship for M.Tech CSE projects
  18. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
30th March 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?

sir,
my sister want to study in banasthali in 11th with commerce side how much percent required to get admission in 11th
and i also want fee structure of 11th with hostel
[email protected]
30th March 2015, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my sister want to study in banasthali in 11th with commerce side how much percent required to get admission in 11th
and i also want fee structure of 11th with hostel
[email protected]
4th July 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I fulfil a form no 70434 for admission of my daughter annie kapoor for 11th bio. pls tell me she got admission when second list be announced
13th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

HelloSir, my daughter studying in class 10th cbse board English medium. I want to admit her in class 11th (physics, chemistry, biology )in vanashthalli vidyapith rajasthan kindly let me know admission procedure, fee structure and hostel fee,etc.on email id [email protected]
24th March 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Banasthali VIdhyapith RAjasthan university for 12 the standard
14th June 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir I fulfil my form no.51330 for the admission in 11th class (bio) and I also submitted my 10th class result then how much percentage required for admission in 11th class...
15th June 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 6.6 cgpa in class 10 please tell me about my admission in 11th class...my admission no. Is 51300 :[email protected]
24th November 2017, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

My sister has completed 10th. She wants to take admission in class 11th in bansthali vidyapith university... So tell me the procedure.. How to apply as soon as possible, also tell me about fees
phone no -9534632673
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?