30th January 2011, 07:17 PM
srayza

Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?

Good Day Sir/Madam.
I found in Internet that you arrange direct admission in Indian
Medical College under Foreigner's quota.
I am from Bangladesh. My nephew needs Medical College Admission,
preferably in West Bengle.
Kindly advise of the relevant formalities.
Kind Regards

Shumon Raja
Cellph: +880-1740912860

1. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  2. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college?
  3. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  4. Direct admission in ITI college after scoring 71% in 10th? Which are the colleges in West Bengal that offer direct admission?
  5. Recognised colleges in West Bengal for direct admission in B.Sc (Agriculture)? By paying how much donation can I get a direct admission in Renowed college? -- [New]
  6. How to get direct admission in management quota in DD medical college, Tiruvallure?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?
  9. Will i be getting admission into any medical college through management quote offering 12 lacs?
  10. Can I get admission in any Medical College under Management Quota having secured 57% in 12th? Can I get admission in Mahaveer Medical College under Management quota?
  11. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  12. Total number of government MBBS seats in WB?
  13. How to get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal by foreign quota
  14. Can I take admission in private polytecnic college in West Bengal through management quota? I have done my 10th from Delhi
  15. Chances to get admission in any Medical College of West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 5000 AIR and 9000 state rank in NEET?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Pharma course in BC Roy college of Pharmacy West Bengal?
  17. How to do MBBS in Jammu? What is the fee structure?
  18. Will I get government medical college in West Bengal after scoring 1311
9th February 2011, 05:04 PM
pops07

Default Re: Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?

Originally Posted by srayza View Post
Good Day Sir/Madam.
I am from Bangladesh. My nephew needs Medical College Admission,
preferably in West Bengle.
Kind Regards

Shumon Raja
Cellph: +880-1740912860

I dont know what you have read.....
but as per my knowledge, you cant take direct admission in medical coledges in West Bengal....
for that students of west bengal have to Qulify WBJEE...
but I dont think there is foreign Quota in bengal.....
Thank You............
9th February 2011, 10:55 PM
surendergora

Default Re: Medical college admission in West Bengal through Direct Admission in Foreigner's quota?

Actually here you can only know how to take admission or some exams ..... but they dont arrange admissions.
12th February 2011, 05:51 PM
Maksood

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am from Bangladesh. My daughter needs Medical College Admission,
preferably in Kolkata.
Kind Regards

Maksood
Cellph: +880-1711687931
8th June 2011, 10:27 PM

In W.B, is there any engg colleges which provide direct admission in B.tech CSE in 2nd year for diploma holders then, please give me the list of the colleges as soon as possible because i've completed my diploma in CSE and now looking for a good college who provide direct admission for us so, please help me out from this problem.
18th June 2011, 10:20 PM

I am a forigener .I want to learn that ,IF A FORIGNER CAN APPLY TO GET ADMISSION INTO INDIAN GOVT MEDICAL COLLEGE?
30th June 2011, 02:36 PM

tell about the fee structure of mbbs student in india for a foreign student?
13th July 2011, 12:20 AM

If i want to admit in the medical coerces in west bengal, (my percetage of marks is 73% in H.S). then what will be the criteria for direct admission... I am from Howrah, West bengal.
Debdip Ghosh- 9804342526
20th July 2011, 11:58 AM
sumit2413mittal

We Have An Excellent Track Record Of Processing Admissions In All The Streams And Branches

Btech-MBA-BBA-LAW-MBBS-LLB-MD-BD-MDS-BDS-BALLB

FOR ADMISSION UNDER MANAGEMENT / NRI QUOTA

All over India
8th October 2011, 12:18 AM

i feel helpless because of medical admission.sir, i write from Bangladesh.can i admit in your college as a foreign student through wbjee.sir ,i also sick about money.my Hsc main subject (EPCB).
Sir if you select me.please call.Md Zahid Hossen( 88-01754030388)
9th July 2012, 05:02 PM

I am from Bangladesh : How to get admitted in Government Medical College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota? Please tell me mail this adress farukhossain.com@gmail .com
9th June 2013, 08:28 PM

may i get admitted directly in mbbs in private college in west bengal
7th August 2013, 12:16 PM

Dear Sir / Madam
I am from Bangladesh. Please advise How to get admitted in Government Engineering College in West Bengal by Foreign Quota?

Kind Regards

Karun Kumar Deb
Cell ph: 880-1711 701 456