31st March 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best option after BSc degree/

Hi,
I am completed Degree Physics Computers March 2015 and I am soo confused to deciding which is the best after that.
I have a plan to go for hotel management is it correct after degree choosing that hotel management please some one suggest me
[email protected]

Regards,
Yeswanth.V
1st June 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc (Mathematics, Economics and Statistics) except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
1st June 2016, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc computers with 85% and I want to settle as early as possible and if I take MBA in that what is the best course I can choose like hr , finance, etc plz guide me
16th June 2016, 12:53 PM
Imran J Sayyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IS it a good option to do MBA after B.Sc?
Doing MBA after BSc its a good option, but you have to be clear, what you really want, why you want to do ti,, first analyze your ability then definitely go for it, try to get admission in best B-School, otherwise, you have to work on yourself, try to analyze market situation, and most important in which field you want make your career,, because that is the only thing that does matter, a lot,,,,,,
15th March 2017, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Myself Anannya .I'm studying in bsc final year without any honours(with botany & zoology pass).
I want to take further higher study but I'm totally confused. is there any course for my higher study ?I can't understand what will be the best step for me for higher studies...
13th December 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I'm An Student Of B.Sc. (C.B.Z.) Studying In Final Year. I'm Interested In Automotive Buisness. Which Is Best Option After B.Sc. For Me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?