15th July 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges after 85 score in WBJEE? Marks of subjective paper also counted?

Please tell me which college I can get if my rank is 31000 in wbjee.I am not a domicile of WB.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum score required in NATA, JEE Main and WBJEE to get admission? -- [New]
  2. If I score 130 marks in WBJEE medical then how much will be my rank?
  3. ONGC syllabus and model question papers?
  4. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  5. What is the cutoff score required for WBJEE?
  6. What will be my possible ranking in WBJEE with a score of 130 marks? Can I get admission in Jadavpur University with this score?
  7. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What should be my approximate rank in WBJEE with a score of 40 marks?
  9. Colleges offering Mechanical Engineering with 51265 rank in WBJEE and 52% marks in 12th with BSEB?
  10. What will be my rank if I score 90 marks in WBJEE Medical Exam(SC Category)?
  11. Last date of Rajasthan Civil Judge Junior Division(Pre) exam?
  12. List of Medical colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 176.494 marks in WBJEE(Medical)?
  13. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  14. Expected rank in WBJEE after securing 118.7 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is IES? Details about this exam and syllabus of it?
  16. Can I score good in WBJEE 2015 without joining coaching institute?
  17. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics- Essay with Emphasis on Recent Advances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. DOEACC B Level Course-Applied Operations Research Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?