21st March 2015, 02:59 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

Many students prefer MBA and M.Tech after completing engineering to get high paid package. Also there are many short term courses that can provide a bridge between your skills and knowledge which employers expect. A job oriented diploma course will provide you practical knowledge in desired field and gives you an extra edge over the students with just B.Tech degree and increase your chance of getting placement.

List of some good certificate program that you can go after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering B.Tech. is :

->Embedded System
->Nanotechnology
->CADD
->VLSI
->Cisco Certificate ( CCNA, CCNP etc )
->Communication
->Networking
->Microwave
->PCB Designing

If you are interested in computer coding you can go for following courses :

SAP Courses
C, C=++, Java, .NET. HTML, SQL
Graphics Design and Web Design
Robotics
Software Testing
Oracle and Database Administration

VLSI and Embedded course are very good for your career. Opportunities in Embedded system is much more than VLSI design.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is having more scope among Embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net & networking?
  2. Which are the good courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems after completing B.E in electronics
  3. How to do M.Tech in IIT in VLSI and Embedded System Engineering? I have done B.Tech in Electronics and Computer Engineering
  4. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  5. Should I choose VLSI, Power Electronics or Embedded Systems?
  6. Courses in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  7. Which are the good career embedded or VLSI courses in E&TC in M.E?
  8. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  9. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece
  10. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  11. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
  12. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  13. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Telecom Technology Diploma course?
  14. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  15. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  16. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  17. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  18. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
1st May 2015, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Btech? VLSI and Embedded Systems Courses good for career?

hello sir,
i am electronics and telecommunication enginner and working in quality department in electronic industry. so plz can you suggest any course related to this profile for better hike and opportunities.
3rd May 2015, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Hi..I have done a pg diploma course in verilog and system verilog. Now I am about to join M.E VLSI design. What should I do next??

Ur suggestions are valuable..
7th May 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. I'm a btech in electronics and communication. Can I get any job if I study Primavera and cadd.. I like to get job in the field of civil
14th May 2015, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir myself vaibhav sawant i had completed my engineering in e & tc now i want to do any certification in networking or software.which field is better among this two?please give me a proper guidence.
12th June 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am an electronics and communication engineer.I would like like to join telecom companies. So which is the best short term that helps for it or in which all sections I should be specialized in?
Reply me please.
15th June 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is big data course is good for electronics and telecommunication student??
28th June 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I am Amar just completed B.E. I wish to do the course of embedded systems. I like to ask you that I do that course from cdac center or from any private center such as vector institute. Please give me your suggestions as quick as possible so that I will take decision and go for it .
Thank you.
20th July 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am persuing B.Tech in ECE right now completed 3rd year from a semi govt college.Sir I have Good knowledge in Digital Electronics,Communication & C,C ,Java.Then what will be a best course for me so that I will get a Good job with Handsome sallary & a joyful & peaceful life.Please Sir tell me I am in a big trouble...
10th April 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE with 8 cgpa.I would like to make electronic and robotics based toys at my doorstep.can u suggest which course should i want to undertake and also tell me which institute is the best to provide hands off training.
18th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

please intimate me list of micro level courses after B Tech in electronics & Communications for a better Jobs.
8th August 2016, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

List the All courses and fields after BE electronic and telecommunication degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?