4th June 2011, 04:27 PM
shadab6g

Default Re: BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th+12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankavedula View Post
does eligibility of bitsat depend upon the aggrigate marks of 11th +12th in state board-andhra pradesh or only 12 marks?

you must have got 80% in 12th class. And 60% in pcm. The aggregate marks of 11th does not matter at all

best of luck

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  2. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE?
  4. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MS Anatomy after completing BPT(Physiotherapy)?
  6. Andhra Pradesh board for 11th and 12th class after 10th from Karnataka State Syllabus?
  7. How can I get information regarding admission in EAMCET?
  8. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  10. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  11. Am I eligible to apply in BITSAT with 85% in PCM and 79.8% aggregate in 12th Board exam?
  12. Can I appear in BITSAT 2016 based on 12th improvement examination result?
  13. Am I eligible for BITS after scoring 46 in Physics? I have got 946 in Ap inter exam
  14. Should I change my board from CBSE to ISC if studying 10th in Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  15. How many core companies are there in AP? How to get a job in it?
  16. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  17. Can a student take admission in engineering college at Andhra Pradesh through NRI quota if his father worked in abroad?
  18. Does one need to score 80% in PCM in 12th of AP board to be eligible for BITSAT entrance exam?
20th June 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th 12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board

how do i cAlculate my aggregate marks? for eg. if it is 290 out of 300 then aggregate marks are 290 or should i calculate percentage?
25th June 2011, 11:59 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th+12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board

Quote:
does eligibility of bitsat depend upon the aggrigate marks of 11th +12th in state board-Andhra Pradesh or only 12 marks?
For gaining admission to the various programmes provided under Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, you have to take the BITSAT examination. The eligibility criteria that should be met are as follows: you should have passed the 12th examination of the 10+2 system from any recognized State or Central Board, with a minimum aggregate of 80% in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. You should also have scored a minimum of 60% in each of these three subjects. Apart from these, proficiency in English is also expected.

For BITSAT of the current year, only the students who will give their 12th standard examinations in that year itself and those who have cleared their 12th standard examination in the previous year are eligible for BITSAT. Students, who have passed the 12th examination in the year proceeding the year before BITSAT, are not eligible to take the test. Also, students who have already gained admission to any of the campuses of BITS cannot appear for the test.

Admission to the programmes under BITS will be decided by the marks secured by a student in BITSAT, along with the fulfillment of the minimum requirements as mentioned above. BITS give preference to the toppers of the examinations of recognized boards. Toppers of State and Central Board examinations can gain direct admission to BITS to any programme of their choice, irrespective of their BITSAT score. But they must ensure that they have the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for their 12th standard examination.
22nd July 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th 12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board

Gayatri ... How did you get 1158 out of 1200 without knowing how to calculate aggregate ?
30th January 2012, 11:37 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
does eligibility of bitsat depend upon the aggrigate marks of 11th +12th in state board-Andhra Pradesh or only 12 marks?
HI,
For B.I.T.S exam only 12th marks are under considerations..
For B.I.T.S you should have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th class examination, at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and adequate proficiency in English.

GOOD LUCK!
20th April 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

does physics and chemistry marks of 12th in andhra boards include practical marks
28th May 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hi this is pavan , iam from ap board .in bitsat they will consider both first year and second year marks including practicals or only second year marks including practical marks ?
21st June 2020, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether inter first year percentage Is also considered for bitsat or jee entrance??..
I'm from TELANGANA board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?