8th July 2010, 03:34 PM

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

sir my name is Hemant Singh Kushwaha s/o Kailash Singh Kushwaha and my DOB is 06-08-1984. i didnot receive my admit card for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
what can i do, tell me someting , i am waiting for your ans.
8th July 2010, 09:27 PM

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

Sir, i am Abhijit Tarafder, my date of birth is 22.04.1988 I did not get my admit card of intelligence officer Grade II exam to be held on 11.07.2010 please send me it in following yahoo mail [email protected]
8th July 2010, 10:59 PM

Not received the admit card of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II (EDP) scheduled on 11.07.2010
I am Medehal Sreeram. I have not yet received my admit card for the JIO Grade-II (EDP) written exam scheduled on 11.07.2010. Can you pls guide me or send me the duplicate Admit Card for the subject exam.
My e-mail id is [email protected]
My DoB is 10.10.1969
Thankx in advance.
8th July 2010, 11:20 PM

I am JAYANT CHANDELA from JODHPUR(RAJ.)
I havnt got my admission card fo Intelligence Bureau assistant grade 2 yet.
please send me regarded information on my email:[email protected] and [email protected]
my contact no. is 9928052525
please send me related information as soon as possible....
9th July 2010, 10:35 AM

Sir my name is Narendra achera i get not admit card please kindly inform that please sand my admit card becouse the exam helod on
11-07-2010
9th July 2010, 10:39 AM

sir, i m Ramesh Kumar Saini and I did not recieve my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.
please send it on my e-mail add
9th July 2010, 10:39 AM

SIR,I am BALANAND JHA my date of birth is 23/07/1988 had not recieved the admit card of Intelligence Bureau: Assistant Cetral Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) to be held on 11/7/2010. I request you to plz send the admit card BEFORE THE EXAM DATE to my EMAIL ID : [email protected] (or) to my Home address :- A-2 1st floor Shivaji vihar, Janta colony, Raghubir nagar, Rajouri garden, New Delhi- 110027, my Cell no. is- 8802716010 THANKING YOU Balanand Jha
9th July 2010, 02:32 PM

Post Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I am Shishir kumar, my date of birth : 05.07.1983.

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg yahoomail:

Thankimg You.

Thanks and Regards,
Shishir Kumar.
9th July 2010, 02:52 PM

Not received the admit card of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II (EXUCATIVE) scheduled on 11.07.2010
I am KULDEEP KUMAWAT. I have not yet received my admit card for the JIO Grade-II (EXUCATIVE) written exam scheduled on 11.07.2010. Can you pls guide me or send me the duplicate Admit Card for the subject exam.
My DoB is 15.03.1986
Thanks in advance.
9th July 2010, 03:16 PM

i sk amirullah has not recived my admit card of assitant exam of intelligence beauro
9th July 2010, 03:24 PM

Not received the admit card of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade II (EDP) scheduled on 11.07.2010
I am kuldeep kumawat. I have not yet received my admit card for the JIO Grade-II (EDP) written exam scheduled on 11.07.2010. Can you pls guide me or send me the duplicate Admit Card for the subject exam.
My DoB is 15.03.198669
Thankx in advance.
9th July 2010, 03:28 PM

Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
sir my name is vijay kumar yadav s/o surajbhan yadav and my DOB is25-11-1983. i didnot receive my admit card for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on e-mail [email protected]
9th July 2010, 04:02 PM

Sir, Ihave not received my admit card of Security Assistant (Executive). Exam is going to be held on 11 July 2010.
I request you to please send my admit card as early as possible. My e-mail ID is [email protected]
9th July 2010, 04:45 PM

how to collect the admit card
9th July 2010, 04:58 PM

RESPECTED SIR
I SRI TAPASH PAUL S/O SRI PRAHLAD CHANDRA PAUL OF VILL SUKHATI KHATA PO RUPSHI PS GOURIPUR DIST DHUBRI
(ASSAM) PIN 783331 HAVE NOT GET THE ADMIT CARD OF ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE II EXAMINATION 2010 TILL TODAY.WHAT I DO NOW? PLEASE SEND ME THE ADMIT CARD TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS= [email protected].
9th July 2010, 05:12 PM

I have not yet received my admit card for the assistant intelligence officer Grade-II written exam scheduled on 11.07.2010. Can you please send me the duplicate Admit Card for the subject exam.
yours obediently
name- SUNIL KUMAR BARANWAL
address- c/o T. N. BARANWAL 1779 punjabi colony near gurudwara khairabad sultanpur uttar pradesh 228001
email- [email protected]
9th July 2010, 05:26 PM

I am sunita devi d/o sh. balbir singh . my date of birth is 28/11/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
9th July 2010, 05:43 PM

I didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
9th July 2010, 08:29 PM

sir i am mahendra vishwakarma date of birth 07-08-1988.i have not rececived my admit card for intelligence officer grade 2 .sir plz send my admit card on [email protected].....
9th July 2010, 10:29 PM

I am Amit Ghosh. I have not yet received my admit card for the JIO Grade-II (EDP) written exam scheduled on 11.07.2010. Can you pls guide me or send me the duplicate Admit Card for the subject exam.
Thankx in advance.
10th July 2010, 12:21 AM

parul singh D/O V.K. Singh i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail id [email protected]
10th July 2010, 08:59 AM

sir, i am Ajay Kumar Jena , my date of birth 15.05.88. I have not got my admit card of intelligence officer Grade II Exam to held on 11.07.2010 please send me it in following gmail account :- [email protected]
10th July 2010, 10:50 AM

sir my name is Hemant Singh Kushwaha s/o Kailash Singh Kushwaha and my DOB is 06-08-1984. i didnot receive my admit card for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
10th July 2010, 11:49 AM

respected sir,my name is rustam kafley sharma i m not received my admit card yet please send me on my id [email protected].
10th July 2010, 03:52 PM

Manoj Kumar s\o Mr. Mool Chandra DOB-03-07-1987, How to get the admit card of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER
GRADE-II (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION - 2009
please tell me as soon as this e-mail:- [email protected]
10th July 2010, 04:40 PM

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
10th July 2010, 07:21 PM

.kisi ko nahi peta ki admit card download kaha se kerna hai....watage of time n money
10th July 2010, 07:54 PM
kuldeep pipariya

I am KULDEEP PIPARIYA my date of birth is 23/01/1986 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
please send the admit card to EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"[/QUOTE]
10th July 2010, 07:57 PM

my name is bhupendra vikram mishra. i have not recieved my admit card. Can you pls gude me or send me the duplicate admit card for junior intellegence officer grade II(EDP) sheduled on 11-07-2010.
My email ID is : [email protected]
My D.O.B. is : 10-07-1986
Thanks,
10th July 2010, 08:41 PM

i did not recive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade 2 to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
10th July 2010, 09:44 PM

i did not receive my admit card for intelligence officer grade II exam
10th July 2010, 11:36 PM
Shagun Makin

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I am mohit verma my date of birth is 28/04/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
Dear friend you should directly contact them and ask for your admit card.

They will just ask some questions from you.

In this way you will get your admit card.
11th July 2010, 12:29 AM

didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add
11th July 2010, 06:18 AM
nitishinmit

hi friend
if you have not got the admit card then please dont worry please contact immediately the responsible person for tant and tell him the problem with you.
11th July 2010, 04:16 PM
jalwa

dont worry friend if you have not received the admit card,i will suggest you to inform the responsible person by any mean will definitely solve your problem.
11th July 2010, 04:56 PM

dear friend.
you are too late ,
the examination is already over,so better in the next time,also in case of any problem regarding the admit card you can contact the official authority.
29th July 2010, 10:02 PM
subhasish

Hello friend
If you got the admit card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II then it's ok otherwise there might be two possibility that either you have made mistake in filling up of the application form or there may be the problem of the post office..

So better to contact the concerned official to get the exact information of the admit card.

10th August 2010, 10:00 PM

hiii
16th August 2010, 03:26 PM
anjupandey

I am Anju Pandey and my date of Birth 11.3.1985. I have not received my admit card
7th September 2010, 11:19 AM

Sir i am akshat dwivedi,dob 18jun 1989.i have not got the admit card of jio(edp).so plz guide me.my id is [email protected]
10th September 2010, 08:13 PM

sir ,I am nitesh nirwan .i have not receive my admit card of assistant director exam.please send it on my e-mail add [email protected].
11th September 2010, 03:04 PM
NITIN2

it is not possible for me that to send your admit card of your exam named

intelligence officer grade II.I can only suggest you that you can go to the

respective website and give your application form no. and get about

knowledge the status of your form.Friend there are various reasons due to

that you may not receive your admit card.

The reasons are as follows:

1.Due to mistake of postal department ,your form have not reached on time.

2.Some how you are not full filling the criteria of the exam.

3.May be you have given wrong mailing address of yourself.

So, please check it out.

Best of luck.
21st September 2010, 09:55 AM

myself shilpi gupta please send security assistant excutive -2009 admit card on my mail id [email protected] my DOB 01/06/1983
21st September 2010, 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;100707]Sir,
My name is Amarnath ningshetty hachhi. I app. for IB (Ex. Assit) & JIO (EDP). But i can't recive my admit card. Plz. sent my admit card in my mail ([email protected]) please reply
21st September 2010, 02:34 PM

veer singh kushwah
21st September 2010, 05:02 PM

i have not recieved my admit card for the exam which is going to held on 26/09/2010.pls send me my admit card on my mail [email protected]
My details are NAME - RAKESH DUTT PANT
Date of Birth 17/10/1984
22nd September 2010, 07:47 PM

IM MUKESH KUMAR MY ADMIT CARD NOT RECIVE INTELLEGENCE ASST. OFFICER.MY ID
PLZ SEND MY E-MAIL.ADMIT CARD.
22nd September 2010, 09:48 PM

my name is arif husain father name mr. sajid husain i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 11-7-2010.please send it on my e-mail add. [email protected]
23rd September 2010, 11:11 AM

i have not received my admit card for the exam which is going to held on 26/09/2010.pls send me my admit card on my mail [email protected]
My details are NAME - NITESH
Date of Birth 28/10/1985
24th September 2010, 12:46 PM

I AM RECEVED MY DUPLICATE ADMIT CARD FOR SEPTEMBER EXAMINATION