24th September 2010, 02:06 PM

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

sir my name is sanjay kumar bisht IB exam to be held on 26-09-2010 i did not receive my admit card pls send my Email ID--- [email protected]
24th September 2010, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

Hi this is Neeraj Pandey.Date of Birth -(05-08-1990) .i havent received my admit card for the Intelligence bureau Asst central intelligence . send me the admit card to my mail id - [email protected]
and Mobile No-9936637110
29th September 2010, 01:36 PM

Addmit card of junior intelligence officer, 26.09.2010
30th November 2010, 09:17 AM

I am Abhay Kumar Ray. My birth date is 21-Nov-1988. My address is New Nagra toli, Ranchi Jharkhand. I have lost copy of my Admit Card for the post of ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFICER GRADE-II (EXECUTIVE) EXAMINATION-2010.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card and syllabus to my [email protected]
26th December 2010, 10:33 PM
kumarpravir007

hello friend .....
do not panic for the admit card.
if it has not reached you it would reach you it must be on its way....
check for the last date and then contact the board responsible for this.......
5th January 2011, 05:51 PM

I am Sarmistha Mistry my date of birthis 30/12/1987 had not received the admit cardof Intelligence bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade 2.
I request u to please send my admit to my email id:"[email protected]".
6th January 2011, 01:57 PM

sir my name is pradeep kumar joshi. i didnot receive my admit card for the Intelligence Bureau junior intelligen officer
exam to be held on 14-1-2011 .please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
what can i do, tell me someting , i am waiting for your ans.
9th January 2011, 08:55 PM

Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
sunil nagar
25th January 2011, 04:32 PM

what about the results? when will be released?
27th January 2011, 11:14 PM

when will the result of intelligence bureau come which held on 22 jan 2011 at Jodhpur??

please send answer at [email protected]
25th May 2011, 06:39 PM

i am vinay mohan gupta,dob 14/12/1989,i am not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
what can i do to get it. plz help me

my ID is -: [email protected]
25th May 2011, 06:44 PM
vinay mohan gupta

i am vinay mohan gupta,dob 14/12/1989,i am not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
what can i do to get this admit card plz help me sir/madam

my E-Mail ID is -: [email protected]
I,m waiting for your reply
21st June 2011, 12:38 PM

This is suneel kumar pagadala , i did'nt receive admit card of ACIO GR-II for 2011 ,my registration no is 510804, will u please send me my admit card to my mail id [email protected]
21st June 2011, 11:58 PM

respected sir, i havnt received the admit card for the post of asst. central intelligence officer grade 2, plz mail it to my e-mail id-
i will be highly obliged.
22nd June 2011, 12:35 PM

i m omprakash. i have applied for central intelligence office rbut i did not get the admit card.please solve my praoblem. i h
23rd June 2011, 12:56 AM

Not receive admit card IB 2011
NAME-ANKIT JOHARI
REGISTRATION NO- 496972
DATE OF BIRTH- 19.DECEMBER.1985
EMAIL ID- [email protected]
SIR PLEASE SENT IT IN MY EMAIL ID
THANKS
24th June 2011, 12:38 PM

sir i am ramesh i dind't got admit card please sent my dateof birth 31-1-1989 email [email protected]
24th June 2011, 02:24 PM

dear sir

my registration no is 622680 & email id [email protected]. my intelligence bureau assistant central Intelligence Officer Grade II
admit card download but photo is wrong
plz . dublicate admit card provide me or any option for me, i will apraing examination
25th June 2011, 08:32 PM

This is nagabhushanam.k , i did'nt receive admit card of ACIO GR-II for 2011 ,my registration no is 490298and491092, will u please send me my admit card to my mail [email protected]
thank you................
26th June 2011, 05:10 AM

NOT RCVD THE ADMIT CARD ...
26th June 2011, 12:20 PM

hi my name is suman dutta and i have not received the admit card for assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam.
please send it on my e-mail which is [email protected].
26th June 2011, 02:41 PM

Haven,t recieved my admit card of intelligence Officer grade II examination, registration id 683096, please help me out...
my e mail id [email protected]
27th June 2011, 02:16 PM

I am santhosh kumar my date of birth is 19/07/1985 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL [email protected]
27th June 2011, 06:17 PM
k.satish

sir my name is k.satish
i did not recieved the admit card
please send the admit card my email id:[email protected]
my regstration no:630761,and
my dob:14-04-1990
27th June 2011, 06:34 PM

My Name is Raju Chowhan From Assam, GHY
And I didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 2011. please send it on my e-mail add [email protected]
27th June 2011, 10:41 PM

i trinadh rao.k has not received admit card with registration number:563417 applied for the post ACIO grade II & please send the details to my email id [email protected]
28th June 2011, 12:40 PM

Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I'm simranjeet singh, I have not received my Admit Card of the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II.
Please tell me how can i get this. If it is possible, kindly send the Admit Card and syllebus to my email [email protected] Or my contact no. 919914051151
Thanking You.
28th June 2011, 01:21 PM

please send my admit card to my e-mail [email protected]
28th June 2011, 01:46 PM

My name is Manish Narang. I also applied for IB exam which will be held on 10-07-2011. But i have not received admit card for the same exam. Please do the needful asap. My email id is [email protected]

Looking forward for quick reply from you.
28th June 2011, 02:30 PM

i am swadesh rajwani Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
my date of birth is 22.07.1990 not received the admit card..
.i request u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID [email protected]
28th June 2011, 05:17 PM

Im MUKESH,Up to now i have not yet received my admit card for Assistant central intelligence officer grade II/exe. so kindly send it to my mail. my mail id is [email protected]
28th June 2011, 05:50 PM

I am shilpa talwelkar my registration no is 678346 had not received the admit card of intelligence bureau ACIO-grade II / executive examination 2011.I request u to please send the admit card to my E-Mail ID [email protected]
28th June 2011, 09:15 PM
debaq

I am Debasish Sardar from Kolkata my date of birth is 02/01/1987 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i request to u please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]" or tell me how to download it.

29th June 2011, 11:12 PM

i am meenu dubey today its 29 of june i did not receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade 2 which will be held on 10 of june.i also know about syallabus plz send on my e-mail on [email protected]
30th June 2011, 04:26 PM

My Name is N V S D J KUMAR MANDELA ,I hvnt recieved my admit card yet. Pls send my admit card to my id [email protected] if possible
30th June 2011, 07:29 PM

Hello Sir, This is Raj Kamal Rajak, I didn't received my admit card for Assistant Central Intelligence officer Grade II.
Please send it to my email id - [email protected]
1st July 2011, 12:12 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

My Name is Chetan Patel
I am from Mehsana(Gujarat)
I Had Registered at mha.nic.in,
Registration Was Completely Done,
But My Admit Card Not Yet Received,
There is One Msg Display "Regid Wrong"
So How Can We Download And Upload Photo And Signature,
please tell me This Exam is Important For Me.
Otherwise i will register your complaint.
Reply me on My E-mail.

1st July 2011, 12:19 PM

i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence officer grade II exam to be held on 10-7-2011.please send it on my e-mail [email protected]
my full name-Rajeshkumar
D.O.B-25/02/1989
Reg id-852733
1st July 2011, 12:59 PM

i have not receive my admit card.....and i try to download admit card show regid wrong.....plz send information my [email protected]
1st July 2011, 02:47 PM

Re: Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I am Jagbandhu mahato my date of birth is 25.02.1983 did not received the admit card of intelligence officer grade II held on July 10, 2011.
I request to you send the admit card to may email id.( [email protected])
1st July 2011, 05:11 PM

I am banita kumari. I had not recive my admit card date of exam is 10-07-2011. My resistration no. is 1035061. my DOB is 04-11-1988. plz send my admit card.My Email ID is [email protected]
1st July 2011, 05:18 PM

sir,i didnot receive my admit card for the intelligence bureau asst central intelligence officer grade 2
1st July 2011, 08:35 PM

my name is priya chauhan and my dob is 27aug 1992.i did not receive my admit card for the intelligence bureau officer grade 2 exam to be held on 10-07-2011.please send it on my email id [email protected]
2nd July 2011, 12:47 PM

Not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II

I am rahul singhal my date of birth is 22/11/1989 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"
2nd July 2011, 04:46 PM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;111438]Sir,
I am SOORAJ A, my date of birth : 06.04.1986.

I haven`t received the admit card of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II (Executive) exam, which will be held on 11.07.2010.

Sir. please send me my admit card on my followimg gmail id:

Thankimg You.

Thanks and Regards,
sooraj A
2nd July 2011, 09:37 PM
sunil kumar gothwal

I am sunil kumar my date of birth is 27/03/1983 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II
.i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID-"[email protected]"[/QUOTE]
3rd July 2011, 06:03 PM

I am Surender, my date of birth is 09/02/1989. I am not able to download my admit card though i trying to uploading the photo and sign in the same format as given. Send me it to my mail.
3rd July 2011, 07:07 PM

Dear Sir
I have applied on line Application for the post of ACIO-II in IB my registration No.1019823 and email id [email protected] but i can not download admit card, when i submit the registration no. and email id for the admit card, display show that regid wrong.
so.please send my admit card my mail.
Thanks,Sir,
3rd July 2011, 09:20 PM

hello sir its me raksha singh bhadauria my date of birth is 18.08.1987 still hv nt rcvd my admit card plz send it to my mail id [email protected]. thanx...
3rd July 2011, 11:06 PM

I am sudesh kumar pal. my date of birth is 02/07/1989 had not received the admit card of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II. i requesr u to please send the admit card to my EMAIL ID- "[email protected]"