17th May 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

MY DAUGHTER PASS 12TH SCIENCE WITH PHY,CHE,BIO WITH 78 PERCENTILE WHICH COURSE U SUGGEST?IS BSC BIOTECH IS GOOD? WHICH COLLEGES OFFER BSC BIOTECH IN GUJARAT?WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE?PL GUIDE ME.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Pharm and MBBS course in Gujarat? Fee structure and the admission procedure?
  2. What is procedure to take admission in cdac & what is the fees structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  4. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
  5. List of best distance colleges to study M.Tech in Biotechnology along with fee structure and admission procedure
  6. List of college for admission in Biotechnology? Fee structure for the same?
  7. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Details on Biotechnology & Medical courses in Gujarat?
  9. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
  11. Which colleges are offering Biotechnology management?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  14. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  15. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  16. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology in Amity University? What is the requirement, procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  17. Courses offered for IInd year BSc students? How many different courses are there? Fee structure of the courses?
  18. Which stream of MBA is best for DMLT and B.Sc Biotechnology holder? List of colleges, admission procedure and fees for it? -- [New]
18th May 2013, 06:39 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure & its admission procedure

Dear friend the detail of Biotechnology colleges in Gujarat are:-

-Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda

-Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University

-Department of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University

- MS University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat

- St Xaviers College

- Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus

- LD College of Engineering

- K. K. Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College

Best of luck......
11th June 2013, 09:13 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Biotechnology courses offered by colleges in gujarat, its fees structure
--------------------------------

1.St Xaviers College
2.ms University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat
3.k.k Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
4.Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus
5.ld College of Engineering
6.Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
7.Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda
8.Department of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University
9.Dada Saheb Mavlankar Campus
10.ms University of Baroda, Vadodara Gujarat
11.k.k Shah Jarodwala Maninagar Science College
12.Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda
13.Deparment of Biosciences, Sardar Patel University
14.Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
15.Faculty of Science, M.S. University of Baroda
16.Department of Biotechnology, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University
13th June 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

what is the structure of fees in M.Sc. biotechnology courses in various colleges of Gujarat?
21st August 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am kush Mehta, plz suggest me the best collages in Gujarat for Biotechnology . I have completed 12th in 2013 with subject Bio.,
Che.,Phy.
30th December 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

What can do best for me Masters or other corses after ug in biotechnology??
29th May 2014, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED 12 SCIENCE WITH 77% IN CBSE. WHICH IS BEST COURSE TO STUDY IN FORENSIC SCIENCE,BIOTECHNOLOGY,NANOTECHNOLOGY TO GET A STRATING SALARY 2-3LAKHS AND WHAT ARE THE COLLEAGES AVAILABLE FOR THAT COURSES IN TAMILNADU
THANKYOU
17th August 2014, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission criteria for applying in bsc medical biotechnology?
14th April 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

my daughter has appearing 12th science exam in March-15 in PCB. Pl advice the collages/uni offering Bio technology courses in Gujarat with fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?