6th July 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i take marine engineering after mechanical diploma?

can i take marine engineering after mech diploma?

what are the requirements and the eligiblity for it?

also which are the main institutes in india?[/QUOTE]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Admission procedure for BE in Marine Engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
  6. How to do mechanical engineering after diploma in marine engineering?
  7. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  8. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  11. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. How to join merchant Navy when I have my education background as Commerce?
  15. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. What are the vacancies for diploma holders in marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am interested in marine engineering
  18. Best Marine course after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
6th July 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have passed x at 57.20% so after diploma or 12th can i do marine engineering and what would be either better from
diploma or 12th science
1st October 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

how many years of study in marine . After when i finish diploma in mechanical engg ??????????
2nd October 2011, 08:00 AM
shrijan00

hy,
Yes you may get admission to direct second year into marine engineering. There are many entrance test for that like Manipal UGET,Thapar,LEET and many more.

After you clear this test you may opt for a seat of Marine engineering.
Also complete list of marine engg. colleges you can find it on
http://www.indicareer.com/colleges-for-Marine%20Engineering-degree.html
12th October 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

To direct second year marine engg after mech diploma,what type's of entrance exams & for entrance which syllabus shall appear like diploma basis or which? if there is classes for entrances.pls reply,its very important for me.
17th October 2011, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

Can i do marine eng after diploma in MECH
12th December 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to know how many % want to take admission in direct second year in mechanical enginnering after diploma in mumbai or pune.And which college to list of them
29th January 2012, 09:19 PM
swati_forum

Hello
You can very well opt for the marine Engineering after your diploma in the mechanical engineering since it is one of the basic qualification to join the same but also the cutoff if you opt for a best institute for the marine engineering. As of now, in chennai Vel's University is one of the best institute in Chennai along with the Institute of Maritime Studies in chennai, which is a governmental institute with governmental place assistance.
All the Best !!!!
28th May 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

can i take marine engineering after mech diploma?

what are the requirements and the eligiblity for it?

also which are the main institutes in india?
16th June 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

how many marks should i want in mechanical eng in diploma for taking addmision in marine engineering
28th December 2014, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Good day sir
My self sahib singh . I have done the mechanical diploma .i wan to join the marine engineering course. Plz let me know if you any option for me. [email protected]
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?