7th September 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;91496]Now did the pilot course are any scope?[/QUOTEWhat is first payment

Related Questions:
  1. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  2. List of best government college of commercial pilot in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission?
  3. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Best government college of commercial pilot in India? Its fee structure, procedure for admission and entrance test?
  5. Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot after 12th Science from a government Pilot training school?
  6. List of best colleges in India to do Commercial Pilot training?
  7. What is the fee structure of Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) training and what is the course duration? -- [New]
  8. Total fee expenses of Commercial Pilot Training?
  9. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  10. Admission procedure to be followed for pilot training?
  11. Best training centers in India and Abroad for Commercial Pilot training? Fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure and fee structure to do commercial pilot?
  13. Best colleges for Training of Commercial Pilot in India? Date of Exam, Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for the course?
  14. Admission procedure for pilot training in India?
  15. Is it possible to do commercial pilot training after 10th? Procedure to do the same? Best colleges in India(Especially in Ahemdabad)?
  16. Fees structure for Commercial Pilot training in Hyderabad or anywhere else in India?
  17. How to become a commercial pilot in India? List of best institutes in India to get training
  18. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
15th October 2011, 04:19 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?

These are some Best government colleges of commercial pilot training
in india are-

The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi.

Udan Flying School, Indore

Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Bhubaneshwar

Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome
15th October 2011, 09:15 PM
raju bhai

in india are-

thanks
15th October 2011, 11:12 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

in india are-

Thanks
15th October 2011, 11:21 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

TOP 5 government colleges for pilot training :

1.Assam Flying Club.

2.Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services.

3.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Academy ,Uttar Pradesh.

4.Government Flying Training School, Bangalore.

5.West Bengal Flying Training Institute.
16th October 2011, 12:37 AM
blizard

TOP 10 GOVERNMENT COLLEGES OF COMMERCIAL PILOT TRAINING :

1.Bihar Flying Institute,Patna
2.Madras Flying Club
3.Gujarat Flying Club
4.Bombay Flying Club,Mumbai
5.Patiala Aviation Club
6.Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi
7.Assam Flying Club
8.Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club
9.Kerala Aviation Training Centre
10.Andhra Pradesh Aviation Academy
16th October 2011, 07:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

A great choice to be a Pilot for the service of India.

for this you have to follow some criteria:
1:You should pass 10+2 with Physics,Math,Chemistry scoring minimum 50% marks.

2:You have to join any Air Flying School.

3:You should be 17 years of age.

4:You have to qualify the first step in Pilot training is achieving of Student Pilot Licence (SPL). then you can start flight training to get Private Pilot Licence (PPL).

There are so many admission test to get admission. one of the most important examination is that Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam, is generally conducted twice a year by the Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) to recuirt the Indian Military Academy(IMA), Officers Training Academy(OTA), Naval Academy and [B]Air Force Academy(AFA)[/B]

Flying branch as pilot will be selected through Short Service Commission for men & women

i)19 to 23 years
ii)19 to 25 years for CPL Holders which is issued by DGCA ,India.
Upper age limit is relaxed up to 25 years.

Marital Status:
You have to be Single.

Nationality:
You have to be Indian

Men and women can apply for the examination.

Educational Qualifications

1:You have to be Graduate of 3 years course in any discipline from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level.

or
You should have a degree of BE / B Tech of 4 years course from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

2. Final year students can also apply,having no backlog and minimum 60 % aggregate marks in the previous year's semesters.

Generally,the notice is published in the month of March and September every year.

they offer some important courses like:

1:Flight Test Engineer Course (Fixed / Rotary Wing / Avionics / Instrumentation)

2:Pilot Attack Instructors Course

3:Fighter Combat Leader Course

4:

keep visiting the official site:http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...ly_branch.html

Another option is NDA(National Defence Academy) exam.

OthereInstitutions:

1:The Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Uran Akademi (IGRAU) is the Premier flying institute in India.

2:West Bengal Flying Training Institute, Behala,Kolkata

3:Jamshedpur Co-operative Flying Club Ltd. Sonari Aerodrome, Jamshedpur, Bihar

4:Nagpur Flying Club, Sonegaon Aerodrome, Nagpur, MAharashtra

5:Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore

6:Coimbatore Flying Club, Civil Aerodrome, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

7:Assam Flying Club, Guwahati Airport, Guwahati

8:Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd.Doddanavar Trade Centre

9:Sahara India Aviation Academy 249/250, Block A, Road No.6, National Highway No. 8, Mahipalpur (Near I.G International Airport) New Delhi

10:Flytech Aviation Academy, 102, AI-Kauser, Road No. 10, West Maredpally, Secunderaba
19th October 2011, 12:51 PM
amolvilegave

what is elagibility & which exam & admission process
21st October 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

how long will spl holder take cpl.
24th October 2011, 09:35 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

The top best government colleges of commercial pilot training

1.>Government Flying Training School,Karnataka.

2.>Andhra Pradesh Flying Club.

3.>Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Academy,Uttar Pradesh.

4.>Assam Flying Club.

5.>Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services.

6.>Flytech Aviation Academy.
13th November 2011, 10:53 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

Hello friend
For the governmental institutes you can opt for the following:

Government Aviation Training Institute, Civil Aerodrome, Bhubaneshwar.

Government Flying Training School, Jakkur Aerodrome, Yelahanka Post, Bangalore-560 064.

or else the Madras Flying Club, Tambaram, Chennai.

Or else the following are the private institutes like these following:

www.caaindia.com
www.AeronautX.in
all the best
16th November 2011, 09:49 PM
BHAYALU

Talking Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?

What Are The Fee Details for the commercial pilot coURCE
30th November 2011, 06:26 PM
tuntunia

in india are-

11th December 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing now my BE course in india.can i do the piloting course after the completion of BE?do i need any other qualification for piloting course?can you give me best piloting course college and fee structure?
7th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered vishal

Quote:
Originally Posted by klanger65 View Post
best government colleges of commercial pilot training and their admission, about bank loan,fees structure,contact no, medical test
sir i am vishal and i frm middle class family and i want to become a pilot plz sir help me on 9059644997, 9505009013
25th November 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Now i am studying mechanical engineering
i can become piolet engineering or not
30th November 2012, 04:14 PM
shreya chandok

Default Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training in delhi?

i wont to become a pilot..
n ii dont have any info. about pilot trainingg..
or anythng about pilot..
spp,, will u plz tell mee the best college name in delhi to become a pilot..
plz plz plz..
30th November 2012, 07:50 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klanger65 View Post
best government colleges of commercial pilot training and their admission, about bank loan,fees structure,contact no, medical test

list of top GOVT. colleges

Patiala Aviation Club

Indira Gandhi Rashtriya Udan Akademi

Assam Flying Club

Banasthali Vidyapith Gliding and Flying Club

Madras Flying Club

Gujarat Flying Club

Bombay Flying Club,Mumbai

Kerala Aviation Training Centre

28th December 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am prakash mate i am12paas in2012. I should become a good pilot please about me these fees structure and admission process.
19th March 2013, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

I am banchor fr muz.bihar....... I get 92% in cbse . I want to make pilot . Pleese sa.y som.
8th April 2013, 10:32 AM
parimal ramoliya

Red face Re: Best government colleges of commercial pilot training? Fee Structure, Admission Procedure?

what is the procedure of get admission in goverment collage and it's fee structure ,plase, for pilot corses plz send me reply immediateliy.
16th April 2013, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

I have finished 10 cbse with 7.0 grade can I do commercial pilot
6th June 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to become a pilot and i want to join haryana aviation acadmy hissar pls tell
me its fees structer and procedure to join it
20th July 2013, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected ,sir and i have one question so please help me i will be thankfull. To u can u tell me how can i complet my cpl traning after 12 sir or mam please help me in this iam realy very. Confuse. Its is my contact numbrr 9608259538 i am amar either u can help me by give me tips on my email adders its [email protected]
14th August 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want flight dispatcher training in india.I have passed 12th exam with61% in pcbe.Can ,I admision in flight dispatcher training in india.so plz,reply this massege.Thanking you sir
19th April 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know about admission procedure of gov.colleges of commercial pilot training.
2nd May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i want to know avcurate expence for a commercial pilot course from goverment collage
25th August 2014, 05:59 PM
vala bhupendra

--> Bombay Flying Club, Mumbai, Maharashtra

--> Gujarat Flying Club, Vadodara, Gujarat

Pilot banne ke liye degree kya chahiye
23rd September 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

sir m from commerce stream nd I wnt to be a gud pilot frm my childhood nd still I wnt to do somethings in this field for my ambition so plz tel me sir ..
is I do this form commerce sdee ????
11th December 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I m puja of 2. I want to become a pilot. Suggest some government institutes.what are the admission procedure and admission fees. Is there any reservation or relaxation for SC?please reply ASAP.Thank you.
15th December 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir. I'm Kristina doing my II PUC. I would like to know about the fees structure for the CPL course.
10th March 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How to take the admission in government intiute and arts student can take the admission
10th February 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is AKBAR DILEEP I am from kerela still l am studying in 1 my ambition is to become commercial piolet & I am from a middle class family ,
so there is any scope to achieve my dream
28th February 2016, 12:13 PM
pratimasss

Best government colleges of commercial pilot training
-------------------------------

1/Bangalore Aeronautics Technical Services
2/Mysore Aerodrome
3/Acumen School of Pilot Training
4/Andhra Pradesh Flying Club
5/Northern India Flying Club
6/Flytech Aviation Academy,
7/Andhra Pradesh Flying Club,
8/Haryana Institute of Civil Aviation,
9/Gujarat Flying Club
10/Government Flying Training School,
11/Blue Diamond Aviation Academy
12/Delta Flight School
13/West Bengal Flying Training Institute.
18th March 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

My son is 12 the maths group state board matriculation he is join after pilot course free how is possible say the instructions and give a guidelines
6th August 2017, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can anybody do this pilot training as Internship ie completing CPL before completion of BE/ BTech .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?