21st August 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Vision eligibility criteria for sub inspector of police Tamil Nadu

Iam 6x6 with glass iam i eligible for SI post... Pls reply friends whether i can apply r not

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  2. Tamilnadu inspector and SI interview questions?
  3. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration?
  4. Procedure to become Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Can a Diploma holder apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Tamilnadu police?
  6. How many departments are in Tamil Nadu Police? What are the qualification for them? -- [New]
  7. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  8. What is the eligibility age for Women for MBC category in Tamilnadu
  9. When to get application form for the position of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu for 2012?
  10. Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?
  11. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  12. Other state candidates are eligible for SI of Tamil Nadu police department?
  13. Can a 33 years old graduate apply for Tamil Nadu police? List of vacancies with post for this year?
  14. Can i apply for Sub-Inspector post in Tamil Nadu police?
  15. Can i join as a sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after retirement from Army? What is the eligibility for the post?
  16. Procedure to become SI in Tamil Nadu? Eligibility to become SI in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  18. When will application forms for sub-inspector be available in Tamilnadu?
11th January 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT ARE THE CORRECT ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST OF POLICE IN TAMIL NADU
If You are from Tamilnadu or nearby state, then it is very easy to clear eye test by giving some incentive to concerned doctor. Otherwise you will be rejected on the basis of regionalism and language basis.
28th April 2020, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

laser is there allow for S.I or any department of police???
22nd February 2022, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Specs is allowed for SI post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?