30th October 2012, 09:56 PM
manas.1989

Default Re: Career options after completing BCA?

Hello friend,
BCA will easily fetch you some data entry jobs or technical support jobs in BPO's.
If you are interested in hardcore programming, you may pursue MCA from a good university or you may go for a course in advanced computing or database management. Apart from this, you may specialize in certain computer languages such as Java, .Net etc.
If you wish to get into networking, you need to do a basic course in hardware technology and acquire relevant certifications such as MCSE, MCSD, CCNA, etc.
Another options for candidates with similar qualification is gaming design and technol
5th March 2013, 10:46 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangilal Dudi View Post
Sir
I am student of BCA .I complete BCA in this session.
I want know that what do in future
There is good scope for the BCA course in both career as well as join prospectus .

BCA is an Bachelor Degree . The duration for the course is for three and the course is divided into 6 semester . There is good prospectus for BCA course .

If your interested to apply for BCA course then you should qualified for 12th in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

Higher Courses after BCA course :

MCA course { Master of Computer Application } : It is post graduation course . the duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into 4 semester . your interested MCA course then you should be qualified in bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university .

MBA course { Master of Business Administration }: It is an post graduation course . the duration of the course is for 2 years and the course is divided into 2 semester . your interested in MBA course then you should be qualified for bachelor degree in any stream with 60% percentage of marks from recognized university ,

Job Prospectus for BCA course :

>> You may apply for job Banking companies

>> You may apply for job in Insurance companies

>> You may apply for Software companies

>> You should apply for Finance companies

>> You should apply for private Educational Institution as Teacher .
6th March 2013, 04:48 AM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Well, It totally depends upon you and your hard work

BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) is a degree course in the field of computer applications & information technology.If you are intrested to built your career in computer related field,then BCA is a best course for you.

Scope For BCA in India:
BCA Degree Holders can start up their career in both Govt. sectors & Private sectors.
The course of BCA will provide jobs in IT companies such as :Wipro,Tata Consultancy Service (TCS), Infosys, Satyam & the inernational companies like Vodafone are hiring the students every year.
The aspirants can get placement in Dairy firms,Banking Firms ,Educational institutes etc.
BCA students also sit for the civil Service exam or other state level test such as Railway.
If a student can go for higher studies then join the post graduation programs like MCA(Master of Computer Application),MBA(Master of Business Administration) & so on.
The selection is depends upon you.
All THE BEST.
19th June 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done ba from du thru distance learning in according to my qualification not getting any reputed job as I have little knowledge of computer .my questions if I wish to do bca will it be helpful and my age is 29 what would u suggest me being a fresher will it be good for my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?