24th November 2010, 09:05 PM
sweta gorasia

Preparation of subjects in CFA and future perspective of it in future

Hi
I am doing CFA from ICFAI University Hydrabad but not able to clear the last two groups so could anyone guide me how to prepare for the same and what are future prospects for getting the job after completing CFA course.

4th December 2010, 07:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Preparation of subjects in CFA and future perspective of it in future

There are no shortcuts for clearing an exam. You need to be thorough in the concepts. Thereafter you need to solve as many papers using these concepts. As a career you can choose from many areas like banks, multinational organisation, starting ones own firm etc.
15th March 2011, 12:27 AM
Profitshastra

Default Re: Preparation of subjects in CFA and future perspective of it in future

Profitshastra is conducting CFA classes. Instructor is an investment banker and a CFA charterholder from USA along with MS and MBA from USA. Email [email protected] for more details.

http://www.profitshastra.com/cfa_classes.html
13th June 2011, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

scope for cfa(india) in ahmedabad
18th June 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

What is future prospectus in CFA.
30th October 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Does icfai provide any placements for the cfa passed students?
12th November 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.com with 65% marks.l am interested make my career in finance specially in banking and corporate finance.l want to do cfa course from icfai.what is career prospect.lwant to complete all six group in first attempt and to know preperation of strategy.
20th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweta gorasia View Post
Hi
I am doing CFA from ICFAI University Hydrabad but not able to clear the last two groups so could anyone guide me how to prepare for the same and what are future prospects for getting the job after completing CFA course.
Hi Sweta..

where u able to clear ur last 2 groups..Wanted more info from u as I am planning to do CFA too.. haven't registered yet. Appreciate if you could guide me. I am from hyderabad too.

Amrita
13th March 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

i have done cs i am planning to go for cfa from us. how amny paper and subjects are there duration of couses can i go for this course
5th June 2015, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.com, Can anyone tell me about full fee Structure of CFA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?