30th July 2011, 01:01 AM
kartikayan

Default Re: Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)?

Hi dear,

You can get colleges like

Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, Chennai
Kamban Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kanchipuram Dt
P.S.R. Engineering College, Sivakasi
St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai
PET Engineering College, Valliyoor
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur
Vivekanadha Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women,
M.A.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Trichy
Prince Dr. K. Vasudevan College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Vins Christian Women’s College of Engineering, Nagercoil
Nandha Institute of Technology, Erode
Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal
Madha Engineering College, Chennai
Parisutham Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur
Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of Engineering, Chennai
S.K.R. Engineering College, Chennai
Vivekanandha College of Technology for Women, Kumaramangalam
Angel College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
S.V.S. College of Engineering, Pollachi

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Does Anna University is going to conduct 2nd counselling for admission in Medical colleges?
  2. Is 11 cutoff enough for admission through Anna University counseling?
  3. What's the cut-off marks for applying for Anna university engineering counselling?
  4. Can I get admission in Anna University through counselling if scored 392 marks in GATE-CSE? Last year cutoff rank to apply for counselling?
  5. Colleges that I can get in Anna University Counseling after scoring engineering cutoff of 195? Any chance for PSG?
  6. List of colleges for counselling in Madurai?
  7. Best colleges to choose in Anna University counseling? My cutoff is 156.5
  8. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  9. What is the cutoff marks needed to join Anna University fro Aeronautical engineering?
  10. Will I get any college under sports quota in Anna University Counseling after scoring 106 cutoff marks?
  11. Names of the colleges under Anna University counseling
  12. When will the counselling begin for M.Tech course of Anna University?
  13. Details of the sports quota and cutoff marks in Anna University?
  14. Procedure of changing branch through diploma counselling in Anna University
  15. Which college in Anna University I am supposed to get if I got 150.5 cut off marks in +2?
  16. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  17. Admission to Anna University is done on what basis? -- [New]
  18. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
30th July 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about calculating cutoff so as to get engineering counselling admission in Anna University Chennai(PCM)?

when the 2nd counciling begins for engineering colleges under anna university?
27th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 198.75 I belong to MBC
15th December 2011, 06:37 PM
s.vijayakrishnan

what is the cutoff required for oc student to join automobile in srm,sathyabama,hindustan collage
25th December 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum cut off for joining B.E (aero, csc, automobile) in anna university. My caste MBC.
25th December 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum cut off for joining B.E (aero, csc, automobile) in anna university. My caste MBC.
25th December 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

3rd March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

how they will calculate cut off marks?
3rd March 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

how to calculate the cut off marks for engineering
4th May 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 14.11 in TANCET (M.E - CSE),I belong to B.C category.Can I get councelling call. If I get means which kind of colleges can I get ... Pls reply for this sir
14th May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

whats the cutoff expected for doing software ,computer engineering and b.tech it in coimbatore top colleges?
22nd May 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

colleges that i can get in anna university counseling after scoring cutoff 181.5
23rd May 2012, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

my cut of is 174.4 which collage sir?
23rd May 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hai, my cut off is 172.25. i am bc so which college would i get
24th May 2012, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

i had got 161.75 cutoff. which college i will get? community:BC
24th May 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

i had got 161.75 cutoff mark.which engineering college in tamilnadu i will get?community:BC
30th May 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

My Daughter cut off marks is 189.25. Let us know in which colleges she can try for ECE
6th June 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

[my brother cut off is 169.75. kindly tell which college he get for the cut off in tamilnadu. caste-sc[
7th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

my cut off mark 162.75 which colleges i get
7th June 2012, 08:16 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hello dear
You can get colleges like

Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering, Chennai
Kamban Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College, Kanchipuram Dt
P.S.R. Engineering College, Sivakasi
St. Joseph's College of Engineering, Chennai
PET Engineering College, Valliyoor
Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Engineering College, Perambalur
Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering, Sriperumbudur
Vivekanadha Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women,
M.A.M. College of Engineering and Technology, Trichy
Prince Dr. K. Vasudevan College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Vins Christian Women’s College of Engineering, Nagercoil
Nandha Institute of Technology, Erode
Adithya Institute of Technology, Coimbatore
Paavai Engineering College, Namakkal
Madha Engineering College, Chennai
Parisutham Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur
Mohamed Sathak A.J. College of Engineering, Chennai
S.K.R. Engineering College, Chennai
Vivekanandha College of Technology for Women, Kumaramangalam
Angel College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore
S.V.S. College of Engineering, Pollachi

ALL THE BEST
thank you
9th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

my cutoff is 145.5 list the engineering college
3rd August 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

in 2012 what was the counselling cutoff
9th May 2013, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

kindly help us to know the cut off marks for my twin daughters
phy 193 183
che 190 191
bio 193 189
mat 174 174

if they got admission in Anna University (ECE) CHENNAI
25th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

how to last cut off marks in engineering counselling.pls replay
26th June 2013, 12:28 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* You can calculate your cut off as follows,

* Divide your mathematics marks by 2. eg: if your mathematics marks is 200 out of 200, then just divide it by 2 as 200/2 = 100.

* Divide both your physics and chemistry marks by 4. eg: if your physics and chemistry marks are 200 & 200 respectively, dividing it by 4 gives 200/4=50 in physics and 200/4 = 25 i chemistry.

* Finally add the raw final scores you have obtained. That is, 100+50+50 = 200.

* Thus the final obtained one is your cut off.

Best wishes :-)
12th May 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

my cut off mark is 108 which college i will get and which department i will get under bc
14th May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum cutoff required for automobile engineering?

MY CUT OFF MARK 109 which collage I get in tamil nadu caste MBC.
MY CUT OFF MARK 91.5 which college i get in tamil nadu cast MBC.[/SPORTS QUOTE]
23rd May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 189.25.is there any chance for getting ece in anna university
24th May 2014, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My caste is BC my cut off is 193.75 which engineering in annauniversitywill I get seat
24th May 2014, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

My caste is BC my cut off is 193.75 can I get annauniversity
Which engineering courses in annauniversity will I get seat
20th July 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

my cut off is 161.75. In which colleges at Trichy I can get ECE or Civil under OC caste?
20th July 2014, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

my cut off is 161.75. In which colleges at Trichy I can get ECE or Civil under OC caste?
17th December 2014, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can CBSE 12th student apply for counselling in Tamilnadu engineering college and how the cut off mark is calculated for CBSE student. Is there any grace marks for CBSE students and both state board and cbse considered same. Kindly provide me with full details
17th December 2014, 02:01 PM
madhusomu

can CBSE 12TH student apply for councelling in Tamilnadu engg -anna university. what is the cut off marks for CBSE . Is CBSE student given any grace marks. Also clarify whether CBSE and state board are treated as same for TN engg college councelling.Procedure for calculating cut off marks for both CBSE and state board.
12th May 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

my cut of mark is 109 which college civil engineering i will get under bc caste
9th May 2017, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma course in architectural assistantship. I am searching for B.Arch course and I am also willing to attend the anna university counselling. Please guide me to get me through the counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?