16th December 2010, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?

pls tell me which university is reputed/best for MCA in chennai? i am very confused between Anna university and SRM university.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 79 marks in OBC category?
  2. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  3. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.E in Power System and engineering through distance education?
  4. M.Tech Food Technology or Food Processing colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  5. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  6. How much scholarship is available in Anna University in Chennai for MCA/MBA students?
  7. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  8. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  9. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliate by Anna University in Chennai
  10. Which is the best college for B.Tech in Biotech? I have scored 80 in PMT and want to do B.Tech in Biotechnology
  11. Universities offering PhD in Biomedical Sciences in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Anna University, Chennai? How to get the guide to complete the course? -- [New]
  13. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  14. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  15. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  16. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  17. Can I get EC seat in University department of Anna University, Chennai MIT Campus?
  18. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university? -- [Most Discussed]
7th May 2011, 11:54 PM
nitu kedia

Default Re: Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls tell me which university is reputed/best for MCA in chennai? i am very confused between Anna university and SRM university.
Anna university is the best university for MCA in comparison to SRM because it provides best colleges for the student which provides scholar ship also,and one reason is that in anna university there is no any cota for direct admission,students should get enter in this university after qualifying its entrance exam and then according 2 rank they get admission.
8th May 2011, 09:07 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which university is the most reputed for MCA in Chennai? Which one to choose between Anna University and SRM university?

Both Universities are good enough when compared to each other.Here i give details about both the Universities so that you get an idea about the quality of education provided by both the Universities.

Anna University:-Anna University was established in 1978 as a unitary type of University.The Anna University ,which is of the affiliated type is a member of the Association of Indian Universities, the Association of Commonwealth Universities and Partner of UNESCO International Center for Engineering Education (UICEE).UGC have accredited Anna University with Five Star Status in 2002 which is the highest rating.

You can go through the details in the following link:-Click here

SRM University:-SRM University is accredited by the NAAC with 5 star status and is under the UGC Act 1956.SRM University provides standard education when compared to the ANNA University.

You can get more details in the following link:-Click here

Both the Universities are well established and provide standard education hence you can go through the course in any of these Universities.It will be better that you contact the previous batches which had gone through the course hence a bit of work is even required from your side.
8th May 2011, 02:20 PM
yogalakshmi sekar

it does not matter where we are studying ...

it maters how we are studyig...

both of the universities are good...

ANNA UNIVERSITY IS best university in tamil nadu... it was established in 1856 itself....

SRM UNIVERSITY is also gooa universuty,having excellent infrastructure and good academic performance of their students...it is rated at five star level...

FEES STRUCTURE OF THE UNIVERSITIES:

=>FEES in SRM is as very much high as FEES IN ANNA UNIVERSSITY...

JOB OPPURTUNITIES:

=>both universities has good placement record...

all the best...

regards
<yogi>
26th May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

HINDUSTAN UNIVERSITY IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!
30th November 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

qualities for apply mca entrance test 2012 in srm university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?